Four 'Baby Mama' TV Spots Online
Four new "Baby Mama" TV spots have come out on the interwebs. Exposing the comedic situation faced by Kate Holbrook as she deals with Angie Ostrowiski, her baby-to-be's surrogate mother, the four compilation clips showcase pretty much the same content with slight differences with a varied running time from 15 seconds to 26 seconds.
Focusing on showing off the contrasting characters of the two leading roles, the footages let out glimpses of the clashing between the two women as serious Holbrook and slacker Ostrowiski have to live under one roof and deal with their differences, especially about the baby. TV spots #1 and #2 start with the same clip which previews Holbrook sitting on a bathroom sink with pregnancy test kit on her hand followed by doctor's explanation that she couldn't have baby. The third spot opens with Holbrook trying to touch the baby in front of her in a stuffed elevator, whereas the last spot is merely a jumble of the first two spots' opening.
Coming from "Austin Powers" series scribbler Michael McCullers, "Baby Mama" meets up to top comediennes, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. The Universal Pictures' film is coming to theaters on April 25, 2008. Aside from seeing the spots directly below, it can also be viewed on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
- TV Spot #1: Bouncing Ball
- TV Spot #2: All The Drama
- TV Spot #3: Bun
- TV Spot #4: Unexpected
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group