Four 'Baby Mama' TV Spots Online
Four new "Baby Mama" TV spots have come out on the interwebs. Exposing the comedic situation faced by Kate Holbrook as she deals with Angie Ostrowiski, her baby-to-be's surrogate mother, the four compilation clips showcase pretty much the same content with slight differences with a varied running time from 15 seconds to 26 seconds.
Focusing on showing off the contrasting characters of the two leading roles, the footages let out glimpses of the clashing between the two women as serious Holbrook and slacker Ostrowiski have to live under one roof and deal with their differences, especially about the baby. TV spots #1 and #2 start with the same clip which previews Holbrook sitting on a bathroom sink with pregnancy test kit on her hand followed by doctor's explanation that she couldn't have baby. The third spot opens with Holbrook trying to touch the baby in front of her in a stuffed elevator, whereas the last spot is merely a jumble of the first two spots' opening.
Coming from "Austin Powers" series scribbler Michael McCullers, "Baby Mama" meets up to top comediennes, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. The Universal Pictures' film is coming to theaters on April 25, 2008. Aside from seeing the spots directly below, it can also be viewed on its trailer page at AceShowbiz.
- TV Spot #1: Bouncing Ball
- TV Spot #2: All The Drama
- TV Spot #3: Bun
- TV Spot #4: Unexpected
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake