Elizabeth Hurley Sparks Pregnancy Rumors
Elizabeth Hurley found herself in another extensive media attention yet again when she's reported to be pregnant with husband Arun Nayar's child. Speculation of a pregnancy soon sparked like a wildfire after the beauty was seen trying to hide "a little bump" at a Breast Cancer Research Foundation event in New York last week.
Attending the Breast Cancer Research Foundation's Party on April 8, Liz had her celebrity best friend Elton John rubbed her belly and soon raised his eyebrows as if he could feel a baby bump. The claim was first made public by Life&Style magazine.
"Elton kissed and hugged Elizabeth and congratulated Arun," the publication quoted a witness as saying. "They seemed to be giggling over their little secret."
Liz herself has added fuel to the pregnancy speculation as she wore a sari to the event and moreover avoided alcohol. "She carried her clutch in front of her belly, but you could still see a little bump," the witness has stated. The baby, should the speculation is to be believed, will be Liz's second child in addition to her first one, a son named Damian, whom she had with former boyfriend, film producer Steve Bing.
The pregnancy speculation has not yet been confirmed or denied by Liz herself or her people.
Liz and Sir Elton John are best friends. The singer gave her away at her wedding to businessman Arun Nayar March last year.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean