Elizabeth Hurley Sparks Pregnancy Rumors
Elizabeth Hurley found herself in another extensive media attention yet again when she's reported to be pregnant with husband Arun Nayar's child. Speculation of a pregnancy soon sparked like a wildfire after the beauty was seen trying to hide "a little bump" at a Breast Cancer Research Foundation event in New York last week.
Attending the Breast Cancer Research Foundation's Party on April 8, Liz had her celebrity best friend Elton John rubbed her belly and soon raised his eyebrows as if he could feel a baby bump. The claim was first made public by Life&Style magazine.
"Elton kissed and hugged Elizabeth and congratulated Arun," the publication quoted a witness as saying. "They seemed to be giggling over their little secret."
Liz herself has added fuel to the pregnancy speculation as she wore a sari to the event and moreover avoided alcohol. "She carried her clutch in front of her belly, but you could still see a little bump," the witness has stated. The baby, should the speculation is to be believed, will be Liz's second child in addition to her first one, a son named Damian, whom she had with former boyfriend, film producer Steve Bing.
The pregnancy speculation has not yet been confirmed or denied by Liz herself or her people.
Liz and Sir Elton John are best friends. The singer gave her away at her wedding to businessman Arun Nayar March last year.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7