Elizabeth Hurley Sparks Pregnancy Rumors
Elizabeth Hurley found herself in another extensive media attention yet again when she's reported to be pregnant with husband Arun Nayar's child. Speculation of a pregnancy soon sparked like a wildfire after the beauty was seen trying to hide "a little bump" at a Breast Cancer Research Foundation event in New York last week.
Attending the Breast Cancer Research Foundation's Party on April 8, Liz had her celebrity best friend Elton John rubbed her belly and soon raised his eyebrows as if he could feel a baby bump. The claim was first made public by Life&Style magazine.
"Elton kissed and hugged Elizabeth and congratulated Arun," the publication quoted a witness as saying. "They seemed to be giggling over their little secret."
Liz herself has added fuel to the pregnancy speculation as she wore a sari to the event and moreover avoided alcohol. "She carried her clutch in front of her belly, but you could still see a little bump," the witness has stated. The baby, should the speculation is to be believed, will be Liz's second child in addition to her first one, a son named Damian, whom she had with former boyfriend, film producer Steve Bing.
The pregnancy speculation has not yet been confirmed or denied by Liz herself or her people.
Liz and Sir Elton John are best friends. The singer gave her away at her wedding to businessman Arun Nayar March last year.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby