Elizabeth Hurley Sparks Pregnancy Rumors
Elizabeth Hurley found herself in another extensive media attention yet again when she's reported to be pregnant with husband Arun Nayar's child. Speculation of a pregnancy soon sparked like a wildfire after the beauty was seen trying to hide "a little bump" at a Breast Cancer Research Foundation event in New York last week.
Attending the Breast Cancer Research Foundation's Party on April 8, Liz had her celebrity best friend Elton John rubbed her belly and soon raised his eyebrows as if he could feel a baby bump. The claim was first made public by Life&Style magazine.
"Elton kissed and hugged Elizabeth and congratulated Arun," the publication quoted a witness as saying. "They seemed to be giggling over their little secret."
Liz herself has added fuel to the pregnancy speculation as she wore a sari to the event and moreover avoided alcohol. "She carried her clutch in front of her belly, but you could still see a little bump," the witness has stated. The baby, should the speculation is to be believed, will be Liz's second child in addition to her first one, a son named Damian, whom she had with former boyfriend, film producer Steve Bing.
The pregnancy speculation has not yet been confirmed or denied by Liz herself or her people.
Liz and Sir Elton John are best friends. The singer gave her away at her wedding to businessman Arun Nayar March last year.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'