Two Brand New Lily Allen's Songs Leaked
While most artists prefer to be tight-lipped and keep the surprise until the end, Lily Allen would like to alert her fans at the early hours. The British singer deliberately leaked two new songs that will give her fans rough idea of what direction she's heading in the new effort which would be her second.
In a post on her official site, Allen wrote that she has been working hard at the studio and has decided to let fans have a preview of the result. Two demos titled "I Don't Know" and I Could Say" are posted for listening. "They are just at a demo stage so don't be too hard on them," Allen warned. "I'll probably swap some others around and play you stuff as I do it in the studio, like I did last time round. And there'll also be a new mixtape soon, I hope you enjoy this shizzle."
"I Don't Know" is an easy-listening that takes aim at celebrities. The lyrics are heard, "I wanna be rich and I want lots of money/I don't care about being clever or funny/I'll take me clothes off and it will be shameless/Cause everyone knows that's how you get famous." Meanwhile, "I Could Say" is a more subtle song about an okay break-up that is heavily ridden with piano.
- "I Don't Know"
- "I Could Say"
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?