Two Brand New Lily Allen's Songs Leaked
While most artists prefer to be tight-lipped and keep the surprise until the end, Lily Allen would like to alert her fans at the early hours. The British singer deliberately leaked two new songs that will give her fans rough idea of what direction she's heading in the new effort which would be her second.
In a post on her official site, Allen wrote that she has been working hard at the studio and has decided to let fans have a preview of the result. Two demos titled "I Don't Know" and I Could Say" are posted for listening. "They are just at a demo stage so don't be too hard on them," Allen warned. "I'll probably swap some others around and play you stuff as I do it in the studio, like I did last time round. And there'll also be a new mixtape soon, I hope you enjoy this shizzle."
"I Don't Know" is an easy-listening that takes aim at celebrities. The lyrics are heard, "I wanna be rich and I want lots of money/I don't care about being clever or funny/I'll take me clothes off and it will be shameless/Cause everyone knows that's how you get famous." Meanwhile, "I Could Say" is a more subtle song about an okay break-up that is heavily ridden with piano.
- "I Don't Know"
- "I Could Say"
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women