Alanis Morissette Giving Free Admission for Quick Fans
Alanis Morissette will shoot a special performance for Yahoo! Music next Thursday, April 24 and the generous singer will admit some of her fans to witness the moment. The first 200 people who send an e-mail will get the chance to see Alanis taping the performance live.
The line has been opened and those who register will get to bring a friend along. Simply e-mail your name and location to Invite@YahooLiveSets.com and those who get picked will be contacted afterwards. Contestants must be above 13 years old and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Transportation and accommodations are self-service for the organizers won't provide one.
The gig will take place in Southern California area at 7 P.M. but fans who get the admittance will be required to arrive two hours in advance. More information regarding the contest log on to Alanis.com.
On June 10, Alanis will release her new album, "Flavors of Entanglement" which has spawned the first single "Underneath". After completing a tour with Matchbox 20 and Mute Math in March, Alanis said that she will embark on a European tour to support the album.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl