'Stomp the Yard' Beauty Meagan Good Becomes Jigsaw's Latest Victim
The co-star of Columbus Short and Ne-Yo in "Stomp the Yard", Meagan Good, has been reported to be joining the cast of horror thriller "Saw V". According to Bloody-Disgusting, the 26-year-old starlet has nailed the role of Luba, a city planner who comes from a rich family.
The "One Missed Call" actress will showcase her acting skills alongside the cast ensemble of the Lions Gate Film's tidbit that include Scott Patterson, Julie Benz, Tobin Bell and Costas Mandylor. Reportedly, Good has joined the feature film project as the fifth installment of the movie about serial puzzle killer is taking its principal photography which was started on March 17 in Toronto, Canada.
Created by producers James Wan and Leigh Whannell, "Saw V" still resolves around the serial killing done by Jigsaw as he sets another mischievous lethal traps for new victims. This time, the thriller film which picks up David Hackl to carry on the helmer role will follow an on-assignment investigative journalist who gets involved in Jigsaw's game.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why