Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger Flirting with Bisexual John Mayer
Hot new couple alert: Nicole Scherzinger and John Mayer. Both music stars reportedly were seen flirting at Los Angeles nightclub Villa last week.
A witness who happened to be in the club claimed to have seen the twosome "chatting and getting really close - she was into it. They left within minutes of each other." A representative for Mayer declined to comment on the report.
Nicole, who's one piece of the all-girl group The Pussycat Dolls, is having her debut solo album "Her Name Is Nicole" to be released later this year after being pushed from its initial date January 29.
As for Meyer, he recently was hit with bisexual report as notorious gossip blogger Perez Hilton alleged he had kissed John at a NewYork nightclub last year. "He is definitely bisexual, but he is struggling with his sexuality. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. It was on the mouth with tongue. I thought he was messing with me. Then he kept going and going," Perez said.
Mayer's publicists have hit back at the reports, though Perez insisted his story was true and would definitely take a lie detector test.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked