Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger Flirting with Bisexual John Mayer
Hot new couple alert: Nicole Scherzinger and John Mayer. Both music stars reportedly were seen flirting at Los Angeles nightclub Villa last week.
A witness who happened to be in the club claimed to have seen the twosome "chatting and getting really close - she was into it. They left within minutes of each other." A representative for Mayer declined to comment on the report.
Nicole, who's one piece of the all-girl group The Pussycat Dolls, is having her debut solo album "Her Name Is Nicole" to be released later this year after being pushed from its initial date January 29.
As for Meyer, he recently was hit with bisexual report as notorious gossip blogger Perez Hilton alleged he had kissed John at a NewYork nightclub last year. "He is definitely bisexual, but he is struggling with his sexuality. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. It was on the mouth with tongue. I thought he was messing with me. Then he kept going and going," Perez said.
Mayer's publicists have hit back at the reports, though Perez insisted his story was true and would definitely take a lie detector test.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes