Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger Flirting with Bisexual John Mayer
Hot new couple alert: Nicole Scherzinger and John Mayer. Both music stars reportedly were seen flirting at Los Angeles nightclub Villa last week.
A witness who happened to be in the club claimed to have seen the twosome "chatting and getting really close - she was into it. They left within minutes of each other." A representative for Mayer declined to comment on the report.
Nicole, who's one piece of the all-girl group The Pussycat Dolls, is having her debut solo album "Her Name Is Nicole" to be released later this year after being pushed from its initial date January 29.
As for Meyer, he recently was hit with bisexual report as notorious gossip blogger Perez Hilton alleged he had kissed John at a NewYork nightclub last year. "He is definitely bisexual, but he is struggling with his sexuality. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. It was on the mouth with tongue. I thought he was messing with me. Then he kept going and going," Perez said.
Mayer's publicists have hit back at the reports, though Perez insisted his story was true and would definitely take a lie detector test.
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too