Gwyneth Paltrow Admits Battle with Post-Partum Depression
Gwyneth Paltrow revealed in the May 2008 issue of Vogue Magazine that she battled postpartum depression after welcoming her second child, son Moses, way back in 2006. "You know, I had postnatal depression after Moses," she was quoted as saying.
Opening up about the battle, the Oscar-winning actress claimed she "didn't know I had it until after it was over. I just didn't know what was wrong with me." Detailing on her postpartum depression, Gwyneth said that after giving birth to Moses she "felt really out of my body" adding "I felt really disconnected. I felt really down ... I felt pessimistic."
Gwyneth and her musician husband Chris Martin of band Coldplay are parents to daughter Apple Blythe Alison Martin and son Moses Bruce Anthony Martin. The couple recently were hit with break-up reports. Gwyneth, nevertheless, blamed the reports and called them as "ridiculous."
Her mother, Blythe Danner, also quashed the break up reports, telling People that Gwyneth and Martin "are really happily married."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami