Gwyneth Paltrow Admits Battle with Post-Partum Depression
Gwyneth Paltrow revealed in the May 2008 issue of Vogue Magazine that she battled postpartum depression after welcoming her second child, son Moses, way back in 2006. "You know, I had postnatal depression after Moses," she was quoted as saying.
Opening up about the battle, the Oscar-winning actress claimed she "didn't know I had it until after it was over. I just didn't know what was wrong with me." Detailing on her postpartum depression, Gwyneth said that after giving birth to Moses she "felt really out of my body" adding "I felt really disconnected. I felt really down ... I felt pessimistic."
Gwyneth and her musician husband Chris Martin of band Coldplay are parents to daughter Apple Blythe Alison Martin and son Moses Bruce Anthony Martin. The couple recently were hit with break-up reports. Gwyneth, nevertheless, blamed the reports and called them as "ridiculous."
Her mother, Blythe Danner, also quashed the break up reports, telling People that Gwyneth and Martin "are really happily married."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?