Uma Thurman Joining 'Motherhood'
Apparently, Uma Thurman couldn't get enough of her caregiver movie role. Though she has been picked up to take the nanny role in "Eloise in Paris", it is now reported that the "Kill Bill" heroine has landed another caretaker character in an indie movie "Motherhood".
According to Variety, the 37-year-old actress has been assigned to portray a mother of two who is preparing for her daughter's sixth birthday party. In the film, she will share the screen with Minnie Driver who plays her character's best friend, and Anthony Edwards, who is set to be her character's husband.
Penned and helmed by Katherine Dieckmann, "Motherhood" is an indie comedy that is being told using the style of "day-in-the-life" story. The film, which is centered on Thurman's character, follows the character while she encounters and overcomes the urban challenges she is facing when preparing for the party. The shooting set for 25 days is expected to be done in May 2008 in New York City.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group