Uma Thurman Joining 'Motherhood'
Apparently, Uma Thurman couldn't get enough of her caregiver movie role. Though she has been picked up to take the nanny role in "Eloise in Paris", it is now reported that the "Kill Bill" heroine has landed another caretaker character in an indie movie "Motherhood".
According to Variety, the 37-year-old actress has been assigned to portray a mother of two who is preparing for her daughter's sixth birthday party. In the film, she will share the screen with Minnie Driver who plays her character's best friend, and Anthony Edwards, who is set to be her character's husband.
Penned and helmed by Katherine Dieckmann, "Motherhood" is an indie comedy that is being told using the style of "day-in-the-life" story. The film, which is centered on Thurman's character, follows the character while she encounters and overcomes the urban challenges she is facing when preparing for the party. The shooting set for 25 days is expected to be done in May 2008 in New York City.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy