Uma Thurman Joining 'Motherhood'
Apparently, Uma Thurman couldn't get enough of her caregiver movie role. Though she has been picked up to take the nanny role in "Eloise in Paris", it is now reported that the "Kill Bill" heroine has landed another caretaker character in an indie movie "Motherhood".
According to Variety, the 37-year-old actress has been assigned to portray a mother of two who is preparing for her daughter's sixth birthday party. In the film, she will share the screen with Minnie Driver who plays her character's best friend, and Anthony Edwards, who is set to be her character's husband.
Penned and helmed by Katherine Dieckmann, "Motherhood" is an indie comedy that is being told using the style of "day-in-the-life" story. The film, which is centered on Thurman's character, follows the character while she encounters and overcomes the urban challenges she is facing when preparing for the party. The shooting set for 25 days is expected to be done in May 2008 in New York City.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special