Uma Thurman Joining 'Motherhood'
Apparently, Uma Thurman couldn't get enough of her caregiver movie role. Though she has been picked up to take the nanny role in "Eloise in Paris", it is now reported that the "Kill Bill" heroine has landed another caretaker character in an indie movie "Motherhood".
According to Variety, the 37-year-old actress has been assigned to portray a mother of two who is preparing for her daughter's sixth birthday party. In the film, she will share the screen with Minnie Driver who plays her character's best friend, and Anthony Edwards, who is set to be her character's husband.
Penned and helmed by Katherine Dieckmann, "Motherhood" is an indie comedy that is being told using the style of "day-in-the-life" story. The film, which is centered on Thurman's character, follows the character while she encounters and overcomes the urban challenges she is facing when preparing for the party. The shooting set for 25 days is expected to be done in May 2008 in New York City.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl