Uma Thurman Joining 'Motherhood'
Apparently, Uma Thurman couldn't get enough of her caregiver movie role. Though she has been picked up to take the nanny role in "Eloise in Paris", it is now reported that the "Kill Bill" heroine has landed another caretaker character in an indie movie "Motherhood".
According to Variety, the 37-year-old actress has been assigned to portray a mother of two who is preparing for her daughter's sixth birthday party. In the film, she will share the screen with Minnie Driver who plays her character's best friend, and Anthony Edwards, who is set to be her character's husband.
Penned and helmed by Katherine Dieckmann, "Motherhood" is an indie comedy that is being told using the style of "day-in-the-life" story. The film, which is centered on Thurman's character, follows the character while she encounters and overcomes the urban challenges she is facing when preparing for the party. The shooting set for 25 days is expected to be done in May 2008 in New York City.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury