Amy Winehouse Given Second Warning From Label
Just when things started to build up on her good side for Amy Winehouse, the wall has crumbled down once more. The "Valerie" crooner reportedly is given a warning by her label, Universal to stay away from drugs and other binges if she wants to release another album.
Winehouse has confirmed that she is working on the follow up to her Grammy-winning album "Back to Black" but it's likely that it will not see the light at all. The head of her British label, Lucian Grainge had given a warning earlier this year when she made headlines with footages of her smoking crack surfacing on the media. Now that she allegedly falls down to the pit once more, the label has to take second interference.
"Amy has been reminded of her responsibilities," a source told The Sun. "Unless she is clean she will not be allowed to release another album. She took notice when Lucian talked to her earlier in the year and agreed to go to rehab. But she didn't take it seriously enough. They would never release her from her deal, they would just not put an album out."
Just last week it was announced that the third album from the singer will be delayed to 2009 after she canceled a recording session in Bahamas that cost her label a leg. "The label were not impressed," the source added. "She has been warned about her behavior and needs to keep the standards up."
In the meantime, the label's ultimatum apparently is not the only set back from the singer as it was also reported that she is not working on the much-expected project on Bond theme song. Her rep confirmed to People.com, "Amy has been in the studio working on songs for her new album with Mark Ronson. Recording for anything else is pure speculation."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo