Amy Winehouse Given Second Warning From Label
Just when things started to build up on her good side for Amy Winehouse, the wall has crumbled down once more. The "Valerie" crooner reportedly is given a warning by her label, Universal to stay away from drugs and other binges if she wants to release another album.
Winehouse has confirmed that she is working on the follow up to her Grammy-winning album "Back to Black" but it's likely that it will not see the light at all. The head of her British label, Lucian Grainge had given a warning earlier this year when she made headlines with footages of her smoking crack surfacing on the media. Now that she allegedly falls down to the pit once more, the label has to take second interference.
"Amy has been reminded of her responsibilities," a source told The Sun. "Unless she is clean she will not be allowed to release another album. She took notice when Lucian talked to her earlier in the year and agreed to go to rehab. But she didn't take it seriously enough. They would never release her from her deal, they would just not put an album out."
Just last week it was announced that the third album from the singer will be delayed to 2009 after she canceled a recording session in Bahamas that cost her label a leg. "The label were not impressed," the source added. "She has been warned about her behavior and needs to keep the standards up."
In the meantime, the label's ultimatum apparently is not the only set back from the singer as it was also reported that she is not working on the much-expected project on Bond theme song. Her rep confirmed to People.com, "Amy has been in the studio working on songs for her new album with Mark Ronson. Recording for anything else is pure speculation."
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head