British Songstress Estelle Promoting AIDS Awareness with MTV and Body Shop
Is a West London native who rose to prominence in the U.K. with her hit single "American Boy," featuring Kanye West, Estelle is cashing in on her fame to do good deed for the society. The songstress is teaming up with both MTV and Body Shop to help increase AIDS awareness and education the world over as part of the "Move Your Lips" campaign, VH1 reports.
Help promoting the cause, Estelle has signed on to be the spokesperson for Staying Alive Foundation, which is MTV's initiative which aim is to promote AIDS awareness. How to take part in the cause? Simply buy Body Shop's $8 Guarana Lip Butter limited edition and people will have $5 of each purchase to be donated to the Staying Alive Foundation.
On her being involved in the effort, Estelle commented "I've seen people physically die from AIDS. We just want you to be around until it's time," adding that it's an effort "close to my heart."
In addition to "American Boy," which has been dominating the #1 spot on the British singles chart, Estelle also has another new single "No Substitute Love." Both songs appear on her sophomore effort, titled "Shine," which is scheduled to hit the market on April 29.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked