Katherine Heigl's 'Zyzzyx Road' to Have Free Online Premiere
The fans of "Grey's Anatomy" actress, Katherine Heigl, is going to get a once-in-a-lifetime chance as they will be able to see their idol starring in a thriller film for free. According to The Celebrity Truth, "Zyzzyx Road", the 2006 independent thriller film featuring the "Knocked Up" beauty, will be aired online on its official website without taking any charge.
Allegedly, the filmmakers behind the John Penney's film have unveiled that the feature film will be screened for 24 hours on April 17, 2008. To watch the film, the likely online audience will have to register. Aside from giving the chance to see the film, it is also noted that the DVD version of the movie will have a cheaper price.
About the discounted price, the description on the web read, "Join the Hollywood Revolution! If this site is successful, we can bring you more star-driven terrific movies for only $5! Make history with us! This is the way the movie industry began ... all across America ... in "Nickelodeons" where people paid 5 cents to watch a first-run movie in a corner store front. To the studios' dismay, we have just created the NEW NICKELODEONS!"
Adding to the information, one of the film's actors, Leo Grillo, stated, "I foresee this to be the start of a Hollywood revolution in the way films are made available to the audience. I believe that if you offer terrific movies without all the risk, people will support this revolution by paying a fair price to not just see but own them. We can make enough profit to continue producing more great films with the best talent. Everybody wins."
"Road" that is set in Las Vegas and the Mojave Desert has yet to receive legitimate domestic distribution. It centers on an affair which led to a murder. The film follows an accountant as he meets a seductive woman, Marissa, while doing a business in Las Vegas. The affair lovers got into deep trouble and became the hunted after they accidentally kill Marissa's former lover.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences