Anna Kournikova: 'I'm Never Getting Married'
Are good in keeping the gossip guessing on her betrothed status, Anna Kournikova indeed proclaimed she would "never" marry. "I'm never getting married," Anna told People at the First Annual Nautica South Beach Triathalon, adding that "Everything is good" between her and longtime boyfriend Enrique Iglesias.
Anna and Enrique have been dating since 2002. Back in December last year, the pair were reported to be engaged after the tennis star was spotted sporting a large diamond ring on her wedding finger. Neither of them have since refused to confirm or deny the reports.
Being asked to comment on fellow tennis player Andy Roddick's recent engagement to model Brooklyn Decker, Anna said "They're really young, but I hope it works out."
Anna was a participant in the First Annual Nautica South Beach Triathalon recently, representing the St. Jude's Children's Hospital. About the cause, she commented "I just did the four-mile run. But I just was really doing my normal exercise that I normally do ... I exercise about an hour a day," adding that "I love the feeling of sweating. I've been exercising my whole life so I really love it."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic