Anna Kournikova: 'I'm Never Getting Married'
Are good in keeping the gossip guessing on her betrothed status, Anna Kournikova indeed proclaimed she would "never" marry. "I'm never getting married," Anna told People at the First Annual Nautica South Beach Triathalon, adding that "Everything is good" between her and longtime boyfriend Enrique Iglesias.
Anna and Enrique have been dating since 2002. Back in December last year, the pair were reported to be engaged after the tennis star was spotted sporting a large diamond ring on her wedding finger. Neither of them have since refused to confirm or deny the reports.
Being asked to comment on fellow tennis player Andy Roddick's recent engagement to model Brooklyn Decker, Anna said "They're really young, but I hope it works out."
Anna was a participant in the First Annual Nautica South Beach Triathalon recently, representing the St. Jude's Children's Hospital. About the cause, she commented "I just did the four-mile run. But I just was really doing my normal exercise that I normally do ... I exercise about an hour a day," adding that "I love the feeling of sweating. I've been exercising my whole life so I really love it."
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'