Anna Kournikova: 'I'm Never Getting Married'
Are good in keeping the gossip guessing on her betrothed status, Anna Kournikova indeed proclaimed she would "never" marry. "I'm never getting married," Anna told People at the First Annual Nautica South Beach Triathalon, adding that "Everything is good" between her and longtime boyfriend Enrique Iglesias.
Anna and Enrique have been dating since 2002. Back in December last year, the pair were reported to be engaged after the tennis star was spotted sporting a large diamond ring on her wedding finger. Neither of them have since refused to confirm or deny the reports.
Being asked to comment on fellow tennis player Andy Roddick's recent engagement to model Brooklyn Decker, Anna said "They're really young, but I hope it works out."
Anna was a participant in the First Annual Nautica South Beach Triathalon recently, representing the St. Jude's Children's Hospital. About the cause, she commented "I just did the four-mile run. But I just was really doing my normal exercise that I normally do ... I exercise about an hour a day," adding that "I love the feeling of sweating. I've been exercising my whole life so I really love it."
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot