Anna Kournikova: 'I'm Never Getting Married'
Are good in keeping the gossip guessing on her betrothed status, Anna Kournikova indeed proclaimed she would "never" marry. "I'm never getting married," Anna told People at the First Annual Nautica South Beach Triathalon, adding that "Everything is good" between her and longtime boyfriend Enrique Iglesias.
Anna and Enrique have been dating since 2002. Back in December last year, the pair were reported to be engaged after the tennis star was spotted sporting a large diamond ring on her wedding finger. Neither of them have since refused to confirm or deny the reports.
Being asked to comment on fellow tennis player Andy Roddick's recent engagement to model Brooklyn Decker, Anna said "They're really young, but I hope it works out."
Anna was a participant in the First Annual Nautica South Beach Triathalon recently, representing the St. Jude's Children's Hospital. About the cause, she commented "I just did the four-mile run. But I just was really doing my normal exercise that I normally do ... I exercise about an hour a day," adding that "I love the feeling of sweating. I've been exercising my whole life so I really love it."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'