Anna Kournikova: 'I'm Never Getting Married'
Are good in keeping the gossip guessing on her betrothed status, Anna Kournikova indeed proclaimed she would "never" marry. "I'm never getting married," Anna told People at the First Annual Nautica South Beach Triathalon, adding that "Everything is good" between her and longtime boyfriend Enrique Iglesias.
Anna and Enrique have been dating since 2002. Back in December last year, the pair were reported to be engaged after the tennis star was spotted sporting a large diamond ring on her wedding finger. Neither of them have since refused to confirm or deny the reports.
Being asked to comment on fellow tennis player Andy Roddick's recent engagement to model Brooklyn Decker, Anna said "They're really young, but I hope it works out."
Anna was a participant in the First Annual Nautica South Beach Triathalon recently, representing the St. Jude's Children's Hospital. About the cause, she commented "I just did the four-mile run. But I just was really doing my normal exercise that I normally do ... I exercise about an hour a day," adding that "I love the feeling of sweating. I've been exercising my whole life so I really love it."
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed