Lady GaGa Booked to Perform at 2008 White Party
Newly signed dance act Lady GaGa will showcase her talent to a bunch of people during the annual White Party which is held on Saturday, April 19 at Wyndam Hotel's Spring Break Pool Party. The Interscope artist is set to appear in the event that is catered to LGBT communities, accompanied by Frenchie Davis and Candis Cayne.
Lady GaGa who has made much hype in club scenes, has released her debut single "Just Dance" on iTunes and is preparing to release the full set in Summer under the title "The Fame". The single is featuring R 'n' B singer Colby O'Donis who is also relatively a new comer signed under Akon's Konvict Music.
Lady GaGa first made rounds on the industry when she was credited to have worked with The Pussycat Dolls. She became acquainted to Interscope boss, Jimmy Iovine who later sign her under the label. "Jimmy and I get along great. I'm the kind of Italian Brookyln girl he would have liked to take to the prom. He loved me," she said jokingly.
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival