Lady GaGa Booked to Perform at 2008 White Party
Newly signed dance act Lady GaGa will showcase her talent to a bunch of people during the annual White Party which is held on Saturday, April 19 at Wyndam Hotel's Spring Break Pool Party. The Interscope artist is set to appear in the event that is catered to LGBT communities, accompanied by Frenchie Davis and Candis Cayne.
Lady GaGa who has made much hype in club scenes, has released her debut single "Just Dance" on iTunes and is preparing to release the full set in Summer under the title "The Fame". The single is featuring R 'n' B singer Colby O'Donis who is also relatively a new comer signed under Akon's Konvict Music.
Lady GaGa first made rounds on the industry when she was credited to have worked with The Pussycat Dolls. She became acquainted to Interscope boss, Jimmy Iovine who later sign her under the label. "Jimmy and I get along great. I'm the kind of Italian Brookyln girl he would have liked to take to the prom. He loved me," she said jokingly.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'