Lady GaGa Booked to Perform at 2008 White Party
Newly signed dance act Lady GaGa will showcase her talent to a bunch of people during the annual White Party which is held on Saturday, April 19 at Wyndam Hotel's Spring Break Pool Party. The Interscope artist is set to appear in the event that is catered to LGBT communities, accompanied by Frenchie Davis and Candis Cayne.
Lady GaGa who has made much hype in club scenes, has released her debut single "Just Dance" on iTunes and is preparing to release the full set in Summer under the title "The Fame". The single is featuring R 'n' B singer Colby O'Donis who is also relatively a new comer signed under Akon's Konvict Music.
Lady GaGa first made rounds on the industry when she was credited to have worked with The Pussycat Dolls. She became acquainted to Interscope boss, Jimmy Iovine who later sign her under the label. "Jimmy and I get along great. I'm the kind of Italian Brookyln girl he would have liked to take to the prom. He loved me," she said jokingly.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media