Orlando Bloom Touted for 'Red Circle'
"Pirates of the Caribbean" hunk Orlando Bloom has been considered to star in "The Red Circle". According to Variety, the actor has been offered with a chance to sport his acting skills in the action tidbit by helmer Johnny To.
Though the co-star of Kirsten Dunst in "Elizabethtown" has been given the endeavor, the Milkyway Image's spokesperson revealed on Tuesday, April 15 that negotiations on the overture have yet been carried out. If the "Troy" actor decided to take the offer, he may team up with Liam Neeson and Chow Yun-Fat, who both are still in talks to land roles.
"Circle" will be a reboot of the 1970 French crime thriller "Le Rouge Cercle" which was starred by Alain Delon. On the story, CinemaBlend stated that the pic follows three jewelry stores and casinos robbers who become friends as they join forces to avoid Interpol. The movie is set to start filming in June in Macau as well as in Hong Kong.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa