Orlando Bloom Touted for 'Red Circle'
"Pirates of the Caribbean" hunk Orlando Bloom has been considered to star in "The Red Circle". According to Variety, the actor has been offered with a chance to sport his acting skills in the action tidbit by helmer Johnny To.
Though the co-star of Kirsten Dunst in "Elizabethtown" has been given the endeavor, the Milkyway Image's spokesperson revealed on Tuesday, April 15 that negotiations on the overture have yet been carried out. If the "Troy" actor decided to take the offer, he may team up with Liam Neeson and Chow Yun-Fat, who both are still in talks to land roles.
"Circle" will be a reboot of the 1970 French crime thriller "Le Rouge Cercle" which was starred by Alain Delon. On the story, CinemaBlend stated that the pic follows three jewelry stores and casinos robbers who become friends as they join forces to avoid Interpol. The movie is set to start filming in June in Macau as well as in Hong Kong.
More Orlando Bloom News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video