Orlando Bloom Touted for 'Red Circle'
"Pirates of the Caribbean" hunk Orlando Bloom has been considered to star in "The Red Circle". According to Variety, the actor has been offered with a chance to sport his acting skills in the action tidbit by helmer Johnny To.
Though the co-star of Kirsten Dunst in "Elizabethtown" has been given the endeavor, the Milkyway Image's spokesperson revealed on Tuesday, April 15 that negotiations on the overture have yet been carried out. If the "Troy" actor decided to take the offer, he may team up with Liam Neeson and Chow Yun-Fat, who both are still in talks to land roles.
"Circle" will be a reboot of the 1970 French crime thriller "Le Rouge Cercle" which was starred by Alain Delon. On the story, CinemaBlend stated that the pic follows three jewelry stores and casinos robbers who become friends as they join forces to avoid Interpol. The movie is set to start filming in June in Macau as well as in Hong Kong.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival