Orlando Bloom Touted for 'Red Circle'
"Pirates of the Caribbean" hunk Orlando Bloom has been considered to star in "The Red Circle". According to Variety, the actor has been offered with a chance to sport his acting skills in the action tidbit by helmer Johnny To.
Though the co-star of Kirsten Dunst in "Elizabethtown" has been given the endeavor, the Milkyway Image's spokesperson revealed on Tuesday, April 15 that negotiations on the overture have yet been carried out. If the "Troy" actor decided to take the offer, he may team up with Liam Neeson and Chow Yun-Fat, who both are still in talks to land roles.
"Circle" will be a reboot of the 1970 French crime thriller "Le Rouge Cercle" which was starred by Alain Delon. On the story, CinemaBlend stated that the pic follows three jewelry stores and casinos robbers who become friends as they join forces to avoid Interpol. The movie is set to start filming in June in Macau as well as in Hong Kong.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences