Tobey Maguire and Wife Jennifer Meyer NOT Expecting Second Child
Celeb-gossip blogosphere is already afire with reports that Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer are expecting their second child together. In Touch Weekly, the first to report that matter, has the headline "In Touch Exclusive: Tobey and Jennifer Expecting Second Child."
In Touch reports further that Jennifer is due in early October and she and Tobey are hoping it's a boy. "Jen and Tobey are over-the-moon happy," the publication quoted a friend of the couple. "Since they already have a daughter, they would love a little boy, but of course they would be just as thrilled with another daughter."
The friend went on adding that both Tobey and Jennifer have always planned to have another child within two years of the birth of their daughter, Ruby Sweetheart Maguire, who was born on November 10, 2006.
A friend of Jen claimed that the jewelry designer is doing great with her second pregnancy, saying "She had an easy pregnancy last time around, so this time it should also be a breeze."
Tobey and Jennifer swapped wedding vows on September 3, 2007. The couple are said to have recently purchased a mansion in Brentwood that cost nearly $10 million in anticipation of their expanding brood. "They want at least three kids, so they'll need a big house," their friend explained. "That's why they're building one now."
Hot on the heels of the pregnancy reports, a representative for the couple quickly issued a denial though. A source close to the couple also branded the story as "false", insisted "They are not expecting a child."
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves