Tobey Maguire and Wife Jennifer Meyer NOT Expecting Second Child
Celeb-gossip blogosphere is already afire with reports that Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer are expecting their second child together. In Touch Weekly, the first to report that matter, has the headline "In Touch Exclusive: Tobey and Jennifer Expecting Second Child."
In Touch reports further that Jennifer is due in early October and she and Tobey are hoping it's a boy. "Jen and Tobey are over-the-moon happy," the publication quoted a friend of the couple. "Since they already have a daughter, they would love a little boy, but of course they would be just as thrilled with another daughter."
The friend went on adding that both Tobey and Jennifer have always planned to have another child within two years of the birth of their daughter, Ruby Sweetheart Maguire, who was born on November 10, 2006.
A friend of Jen claimed that the jewelry designer is doing great with her second pregnancy, saying "She had an easy pregnancy last time around, so this time it should also be a breeze."
Tobey and Jennifer swapped wedding vows on September 3, 2007. The couple are said to have recently purchased a mansion in Brentwood that cost nearly $10 million in anticipation of their expanding brood. "They want at least three kids, so they'll need a big house," their friend explained. "That's why they're building one now."
Hot on the heels of the pregnancy reports, a representative for the couple quickly issued a denial though. A source close to the couple also branded the story as "false", insisted "They are not expecting a child."
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy