Cameron Diaz's Father Has Died of Pneumonia
Emilio Diaz, the father of Hollywood famous actress Cameron Diaz, died suddenly on Tuesday morning, April 15. The 58-year-old man has died of pneumonia, it's been claimed.
TMZ which first posted the report, wrote on its website that Emilio who lived in Seal Beach, California, had recently developed the flu which ended up turning into pneumonia. There have yet comments issued by Diaz or her family members about the unfortunate.
Diaz is currently filming her upcoming flick "My Sister's Keeper" and considering her father's sudden death the production on the film, as said by a source on the set, has been shut down to give the actress time to grieve and take care of family matters.
Emilio was a second generation Cuban-American who worked as a foreman for an oil company. He had a small role as "Jailbird" in Diaz's 1998 flick "There's Something About Mary."
"My Sister's Keeper", which is of drama genre, sees Cameron Diaz starring alongside the likes of Alec Baldwin and Abigail Breslin among others. The film is slated for a 2009 release.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake