Cameron Diaz's Father Has Died of Pneumonia
Emilio Diaz, the father of Hollywood famous actress Cameron Diaz, died suddenly on Tuesday morning, April 15. The 58-year-old man has died of pneumonia, it's been claimed.
TMZ which first posted the report, wrote on its website that Emilio who lived in Seal Beach, California, had recently developed the flu which ended up turning into pneumonia. There have yet comments issued by Diaz or her family members about the unfortunate.
Diaz is currently filming her upcoming flick "My Sister's Keeper" and considering her father's sudden death the production on the film, as said by a source on the set, has been shut down to give the actress time to grieve and take care of family matters.
Emilio was a second generation Cuban-American who worked as a foreman for an oil company. He had a small role as "Jailbird" in Diaz's 1998 flick "There's Something About Mary."
"My Sister's Keeper", which is of drama genre, sees Cameron Diaz starring alongside the likes of Alec Baldwin and Abigail Breslin among others. The film is slated for a 2009 release.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly