Cameron Diaz's Father Has Died of Pneumonia
Emilio Diaz, the father of Hollywood famous actress Cameron Diaz, died suddenly on Tuesday morning, April 15. The 58-year-old man has died of pneumonia, it's been claimed.
TMZ which first posted the report, wrote on its website that Emilio who lived in Seal Beach, California, had recently developed the flu which ended up turning into pneumonia. There have yet comments issued by Diaz or her family members about the unfortunate.
Diaz is currently filming her upcoming flick "My Sister's Keeper" and considering her father's sudden death the production on the film, as said by a source on the set, has been shut down to give the actress time to grieve and take care of family matters.
Emilio was a second generation Cuban-American who worked as a foreman for an oil company. He had a small role as "Jailbird" in Diaz's 1998 flick "There's Something About Mary."
"My Sister's Keeper", which is of drama genre, sees Cameron Diaz starring alongside the likes of Alec Baldwin and Abigail Breslin among others. The film is slated for a 2009 release.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz