Cameron Diaz's Father Has Died of Pneumonia
Emilio Diaz, the father of Hollywood famous actress Cameron Diaz, died suddenly on Tuesday morning, April 15. The 58-year-old man has died of pneumonia, it's been claimed.
TMZ which first posted the report, wrote on its website that Emilio who lived in Seal Beach, California, had recently developed the flu which ended up turning into pneumonia. There have yet comments issued by Diaz or her family members about the unfortunate.
Diaz is currently filming her upcoming flick "My Sister's Keeper" and considering her father's sudden death the production on the film, as said by a source on the set, has been shut down to give the actress time to grieve and take care of family matters.
Emilio was a second generation Cuban-American who worked as a foreman for an oil company. He had a small role as "Jailbird" in Diaz's 1998 flick "There's Something About Mary."
"My Sister's Keeper", which is of drama genre, sees Cameron Diaz starring alongside the likes of Alec Baldwin and Abigail Breslin among others. The film is slated for a 2009 release.
More Cameron Diaz News
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap