Beyonce Knowles Planning a Retirement?
Words are rive that Beyonce Knowles is ready to retire after releasing her next album. New York's DailyNews heard from Beyonce's cousin, Angelica Knowles, that the singer plans to end her music career to back up her rumored husband Jay-Z on his next venture.
Post departing from Def Jam, Jay-Z reportedly is setting up his own label The Carter Music Group under his deal with Live Nation and Beyonce is slated to be one of the heads there. Rumor has it that Beyonce has scouted a talent in an R 'n' B artist named Chelsea Thomas and will make the newbie her first protege. No comment yet from Beyonce's camp.
Beyonce has been working on her third studio album since late last year and has hired dance-house-electronica production duo Freemasons to jot in several songs for her. It is expected to be released before the year ends.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why