Beyonce Knowles Planning a Retirement?
Words are rive that Beyonce Knowles is ready to retire after releasing her next album. New York's DailyNews heard from Beyonce's cousin, Angelica Knowles, that the singer plans to end her music career to back up her rumored husband Jay-Z on his next venture.
Post departing from Def Jam, Jay-Z reportedly is setting up his own label The Carter Music Group under his deal with Live Nation and Beyonce is slated to be one of the heads there. Rumor has it that Beyonce has scouted a talent in an R 'n' B artist named Chelsea Thomas and will make the newbie her first protege. No comment yet from Beyonce's camp.
Beyonce has been working on her third studio album since late last year and has hired dance-house-electronica production duo Freemasons to jot in several songs for her. It is expected to be released before the year ends.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3