Beyonce Knowles Planning a Retirement?
Words are rive that Beyonce Knowles is ready to retire after releasing her next album. New York's DailyNews heard from Beyonce's cousin, Angelica Knowles, that the singer plans to end her music career to back up her rumored husband Jay-Z on his next venture.
Post departing from Def Jam, Jay-Z reportedly is setting up his own label The Carter Music Group under his deal with Live Nation and Beyonce is slated to be one of the heads there. Rumor has it that Beyonce has scouted a talent in an R 'n' B artist named Chelsea Thomas and will make the newbie her first protege. No comment yet from Beyonce's camp.
Beyonce has been working on her third studio album since late last year and has hired dance-house-electronica production duo Freemasons to jot in several songs for her. It is expected to be released before the year ends.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'