Beyonce Knowles Planning a Retirement?
Words are rive that Beyonce Knowles is ready to retire after releasing her next album. New York's DailyNews heard from Beyonce's cousin, Angelica Knowles, that the singer plans to end her music career to back up her rumored husband Jay-Z on his next venture.
Post departing from Def Jam, Jay-Z reportedly is setting up his own label The Carter Music Group under his deal with Live Nation and Beyonce is slated to be one of the heads there. Rumor has it that Beyonce has scouted a talent in an R 'n' B artist named Chelsea Thomas and will make the newbie her first protege. No comment yet from Beyonce's camp.
Beyonce has been working on her third studio album since late last year and has hired dance-house-electronica production duo Freemasons to jot in several songs for her. It is expected to be released before the year ends.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch