Usher's Wife Tameka Foster Pregnant with Another Child?!
Could it be true that Usher's wife Tameka Foster is pregnant again? MediaTakeOut claimed to have heard whispers that she "may have another bundle of joy on the way."
Cited a source close to the couple, MediaTakeOut wrote on its Website Usher and Tameka have been actively trying to have another child and she may already have carried a bun in the oven. "Usher wants at least two more children with Tameka, so they're not wasting any time," so said the source. Tameka, still according to the source, regularly monitors her ovulation schedule. No comments from her or Usher just yet about the pregnancy speculation.
Usher and Tameka tied the knot in a low key ceremony on August 3 last year in the office of his Atlanta lawyer after called off their initial wedding plan, set to take place at music mogul L.A. Reid's Hamptons home on July 28.
On November 29, Tameka gave birth to a baby boy, Usher Raymond V, in Atlanta. The infant is the first child for Usher while is the fourth for Tameka who has had three children from a previous marriage.
More Usher News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande