Usher's Wife Tameka Foster Pregnant with Another Child?!
Could it be true that Usher's wife Tameka Foster is pregnant again? MediaTakeOut claimed to have heard whispers that she "may have another bundle of joy on the way."
Cited a source close to the couple, MediaTakeOut wrote on its Website Usher and Tameka have been actively trying to have another child and she may already have carried a bun in the oven. "Usher wants at least two more children with Tameka, so they're not wasting any time," so said the source. Tameka, still according to the source, regularly monitors her ovulation schedule. No comments from her or Usher just yet about the pregnancy speculation.
Usher and Tameka tied the knot in a low key ceremony on August 3 last year in the office of his Atlanta lawyer after called off their initial wedding plan, set to take place at music mogul L.A. Reid's Hamptons home on July 28.
On November 29, Tameka gave birth to a baby boy, Usher Raymond V, in Atlanta. The infant is the first child for Usher while is the fourth for Tameka who has had three children from a previous marriage.
More Usher News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy