Usher's Wife Tameka Foster Pregnant with Another Child?!
Could it be true that Usher's wife Tameka Foster is pregnant again? MediaTakeOut claimed to have heard whispers that she "may have another bundle of joy on the way."
Cited a source close to the couple, MediaTakeOut wrote on its Website Usher and Tameka have been actively trying to have another child and she may already have carried a bun in the oven. "Usher wants at least two more children with Tameka, so they're not wasting any time," so said the source. Tameka, still according to the source, regularly monitors her ovulation schedule. No comments from her or Usher just yet about the pregnancy speculation.
Usher and Tameka tied the knot in a low key ceremony on August 3 last year in the office of his Atlanta lawyer after called off their initial wedding plan, set to take place at music mogul L.A. Reid's Hamptons home on July 28.
On November 29, Tameka gave birth to a baby boy, Usher Raymond V, in Atlanta. The infant is the first child for Usher while is the fourth for Tameka who has had three children from a previous marriage.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week