Cynthia Nixon's 'Babysitters' Red Band Trailer Hits!
The restricted trailer of the drama comedy "The Babysitters" featuring one of the stars from "Sex and the City", Cynthia Nixon, has circulated on the interwebs. The video footage takes as long as 1:43 minutes to be viewed.
The footage begins with bits of clips previewing the ordinary and boring life of Shirley, the lead character played by Katherine Waterston. The trailer then revealed that Shirley has a part-time job as a babysitter and that she has a crush on a man whose children she takes care of. As the story footage continues on, it can be seen that Shirley and the man bring their flirtation to a serious level which eventually led Shirley to be a "call girl".
"Babysitters" is penned and directed by a relatively newcomer David Ross. It is an indie dramedy that picks up the story of a high school student who works as a babysitter. Her job becames more interesting as she gets bigger tips for having affairs with the fathers of her clients. The film will get its limited release on May 9. In the meantime, the red band trailer can be seen below or on its trailer page on AceShowbiz.
"The Babysitters" Red Band Trailer:
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt