Cynthia Nixon's 'Babysitters' Red Band Trailer Hits!
The restricted trailer of the drama comedy "The Babysitters" featuring one of the stars from "Sex and the City", Cynthia Nixon, has circulated on the interwebs. The video footage takes as long as 1:43 minutes to be viewed.
The footage begins with bits of clips previewing the ordinary and boring life of Shirley, the lead character played by Katherine Waterston. The trailer then revealed that Shirley has a part-time job as a babysitter and that she has a crush on a man whose children she takes care of. As the story footage continues on, it can be seen that Shirley and the man bring their flirtation to a serious level which eventually led Shirley to be a "call girl".
"Babysitters" is penned and directed by a relatively newcomer David Ross. It is an indie dramedy that picks up the story of a high school student who works as a babysitter. Her job becames more interesting as she gets bigger tips for having affairs with the fathers of her clients. The film will get its limited release on May 9. In the meantime, the red band trailer can be seen below or on its trailer page on AceShowbiz.
"The Babysitters" Red Band Trailer:
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton