Demi Moore Getting Back-to-Back Film Roles
Demi Moore, the depicter of former angel turned assassin, Madison Lee, in "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" is going to be involved in two new independent film projects. Variety reported that the 45-year-old actress has been tapped to star in family drama movie "Happy Tears" and martial art feature film "Bunraku".
In "Tears", the star of "G.I. Jane" will be playing the lead character's sister who became bitter as she has enough dealing with her hateful father. She will star alongside actress Parker Posey who toplines the film. Meanwhile in "Buranku", Moore is set to portray a warlord's captivated concubine who is forced to marry her captor.
"Tears" is a drama film from Mitchell Lichtenstein. It follows the story of a woman who goes back to her hometown to deal with her bitter sister and take care of her dementia father. Produced by Joyce Pierpoline, the production is scheduled to begin in April 2008 in Philadelphia. While "Tears" deals with family matters, "Buraku" which features Josh Hartnett and Woody Harrelson centers on a gypsy man seeking for revenge. Though it is still unclear when the shooting will begin, the principal photography will be taken in Europe.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance