Demi Moore Getting Back-to-Back Film Roles
Demi Moore, the depicter of former angel turned assassin, Madison Lee, in "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" is going to be involved in two new independent film projects. Variety reported that the 45-year-old actress has been tapped to star in family drama movie "Happy Tears" and martial art feature film "Bunraku".
In "Tears", the star of "G.I. Jane" will be playing the lead character's sister who became bitter as she has enough dealing with her hateful father. She will star alongside actress Parker Posey who toplines the film. Meanwhile in "Buranku", Moore is set to portray a warlord's captivated concubine who is forced to marry her captor.
"Tears" is a drama film from Mitchell Lichtenstein. It follows the story of a woman who goes back to her hometown to deal with her bitter sister and take care of her dementia father. Produced by Joyce Pierpoline, the production is scheduled to begin in April 2008 in Philadelphia. While "Tears" deals with family matters, "Buraku" which features Josh Hartnett and Woody Harrelson centers on a gypsy man seeking for revenge. Though it is still unclear when the shooting will begin, the principal photography will be taken in Europe.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor