Singer Willa Ford Joins 'Friday the 13th'
Willa Ford has become the latest addition to the cast of horror film remake "Friday the 13th". On Bloody-Disgusting's latest report, the site has confirmed that the 27-year-old dance-pop singer has been signed to star in the Marcus Nispel-directed film.
Allegedly, the wife of NHL player Mike Modano has let out the casting herself. Bloody-Disgusting explained that the presenter opened up to NHL Live, a radio show/tv show on the NHL Network, that she will be joining the horror cast that include Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears and Amanda Righetti.
"Friday" is set to start filming on April 21 in Austin, Texas. The 1980 horror flick remake is a Platinum Dunes' feature film project which is expected to be released on February 13, 2009. It will be produced by Michael Bay, Bradley Fuller and Andrew Form, while the script is provided by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair