Singer Willa Ford Joins 'Friday the 13th'
Willa Ford has become the latest addition to the cast of horror film remake "Friday the 13th". On Bloody-Disgusting's latest report, the site has confirmed that the 27-year-old dance-pop singer has been signed to star in the Marcus Nispel-directed film.
Allegedly, the wife of NHL player Mike Modano has let out the casting herself. Bloody-Disgusting explained that the presenter opened up to NHL Live, a radio show/tv show on the NHL Network, that she will be joining the horror cast that include Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears and Amanda Righetti.
"Friday" is set to start filming on April 21 in Austin, Texas. The 1980 horror flick remake is a Platinum Dunes' feature film project which is expected to be released on February 13, 2009. It will be produced by Michael Bay, Bradley Fuller and Andrew Form, while the script is provided by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her