Singer Willa Ford Joins 'Friday the 13th'
Willa Ford has become the latest addition to the cast of horror film remake "Friday the 13th". On Bloody-Disgusting's latest report, the site has confirmed that the 27-year-old dance-pop singer has been signed to star in the Marcus Nispel-directed film.
Allegedly, the wife of NHL player Mike Modano has let out the casting herself. Bloody-Disgusting explained that the presenter opened up to NHL Live, a radio show/tv show on the NHL Network, that she will be joining the horror cast that include Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears and Amanda Righetti.
"Friday" is set to start filming on April 21 in Austin, Texas. The 1980 horror flick remake is a Platinum Dunes' feature film project which is expected to be released on February 13, 2009. It will be produced by Michael Bay, Bradley Fuller and Andrew Form, while the script is provided by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'