Singer Willa Ford Joins 'Friday the 13th'
Willa Ford has become the latest addition to the cast of horror film remake "Friday the 13th". On Bloody-Disgusting's latest report, the site has confirmed that the 27-year-old dance-pop singer has been signed to star in the Marcus Nispel-directed film.
Allegedly, the wife of NHL player Mike Modano has let out the casting herself. Bloody-Disgusting explained that the presenter opened up to NHL Live, a radio show/tv show on the NHL Network, that she will be joining the horror cast that include Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears and Amanda Righetti.
"Friday" is set to start filming on April 21 in Austin, Texas. The 1980 horror flick remake is a Platinum Dunes' feature film project which is expected to be released on February 13, 2009. It will be produced by Michael Bay, Bradley Fuller and Andrew Form, while the script is provided by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed