Singer Willa Ford Joins 'Friday the 13th'
Willa Ford has become the latest addition to the cast of horror film remake "Friday the 13th". On Bloody-Disgusting's latest report, the site has confirmed that the 27-year-old dance-pop singer has been signed to star in the Marcus Nispel-directed film.
Allegedly, the wife of NHL player Mike Modano has let out the casting herself. Bloody-Disgusting explained that the presenter opened up to NHL Live, a radio show/tv show on the NHL Network, that she will be joining the horror cast that include Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears and Amanda Righetti.
"Friday" is set to start filming on April 21 in Austin, Texas. The 1980 horror flick remake is a Platinum Dunes' feature film project which is expected to be released on February 13, 2009. It will be produced by Michael Bay, Bradley Fuller and Andrew Form, while the script is provided by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding