J.Lo and Marc Anthony Had Their Twins Baptized
Max and Emme, the baby twins of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, have been baptized, In Touch Weekly reports. The celebrity parents have the twins baptized on Saturday, April 12 at a church in Long Island, N.Y.
The intimate ceremony was attended by only their closest friends and family members. The baptism, according to In Touch, was then followed by a reception at Lopez and Anthony's estate nearby.
No words on who served as the twins' godfather, though early report suggested that Lopez has asked best friend Tom Cruise for the duty.
A source said Cruise was delighted to have the honor while Marc who was doubtful at the beginning to have a Scientologist as the kids' godfather finally approved Lopez's idea after being convinced by her of what Tom has done for their babies.
Lopez gave birth to Max and Emme on February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. She introduced the infants to the world on the cover of People Magazine, on newsstand March 21.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding