J.Lo and Marc Anthony Had Their Twins Baptized
Max and Emme, the baby twins of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, have been baptized, In Touch Weekly reports. The celebrity parents have the twins baptized on Saturday, April 12 at a church in Long Island, N.Y.
The intimate ceremony was attended by only their closest friends and family members. The baptism, according to In Touch, was then followed by a reception at Lopez and Anthony's estate nearby.
No words on who served as the twins' godfather, though early report suggested that Lopez has asked best friend Tom Cruise for the duty.
A source said Cruise was delighted to have the honor while Marc who was doubtful at the beginning to have a Scientologist as the kids' godfather finally approved Lopez's idea after being convinced by her of what Tom has done for their babies.
Lopez gave birth to Max and Emme on February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. She introduced the infants to the world on the cover of People Magazine, on newsstand March 21.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier