J.Lo and Marc Anthony Had Their Twins Baptized
Max and Emme, the baby twins of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, have been baptized, In Touch Weekly reports. The celebrity parents have the twins baptized on Saturday, April 12 at a church in Long Island, N.Y.
The intimate ceremony was attended by only their closest friends and family members. The baptism, according to In Touch, was then followed by a reception at Lopez and Anthony's estate nearby.
No words on who served as the twins' godfather, though early report suggested that Lopez has asked best friend Tom Cruise for the duty.
A source said Cruise was delighted to have the honor while Marc who was doubtful at the beginning to have a Scientologist as the kids' godfather finally approved Lopez's idea after being convinced by her of what Tom has done for their babies.
Lopez gave birth to Max and Emme on February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. She introduced the infants to the world on the cover of People Magazine, on newsstand March 21.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters