J.Lo and Marc Anthony Had Their Twins Baptized
Max and Emme, the baby twins of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, have been baptized, In Touch Weekly reports. The celebrity parents have the twins baptized on Saturday, April 12 at a church in Long Island, N.Y.
The intimate ceremony was attended by only their closest friends and family members. The baptism, according to In Touch, was then followed by a reception at Lopez and Anthony's estate nearby.
No words on who served as the twins' godfather, though early report suggested that Lopez has asked best friend Tom Cruise for the duty.
A source said Cruise was delighted to have the honor while Marc who was doubtful at the beginning to have a Scientologist as the kids' godfather finally approved Lopez's idea after being convinced by her of what Tom has done for their babies.
Lopez gave birth to Max and Emme on February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. She introduced the infants to the world on the cover of People Magazine, on newsstand March 21.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary