J.Lo and Marc Anthony Had Their Twins Baptized
Max and Emme, the baby twins of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, have been baptized, In Touch Weekly reports. The celebrity parents have the twins baptized on Saturday, April 12 at a church in Long Island, N.Y.
The intimate ceremony was attended by only their closest friends and family members. The baptism, according to In Touch, was then followed by a reception at Lopez and Anthony's estate nearby.
No words on who served as the twins' godfather, though early report suggested that Lopez has asked best friend Tom Cruise for the duty.
A source said Cruise was delighted to have the honor while Marc who was doubtful at the beginning to have a Scientologist as the kids' godfather finally approved Lopez's idea after being convinced by her of what Tom has done for their babies.
Lopez gave birth to Max and Emme on February 22 in Long Island, N.Y. She introduced the infants to the world on the cover of People Magazine, on newsstand March 21.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered