George Clooney Wants to Dye His Eyebrows and Hair
Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney is attempting a make-over. The movie hunk has publicly revealed his willingness to dye his trademark grey hair in a bid to look younger.
"My hair's too gray, much too gray!" he said. "I will have to consider dyeing it. I've been thinking a lot about it lately. First I'm going to start dyeing my eyebrows, just to see how it works. And then I'll go to the hair. Start slowly."
Won't turn 47 until May 6 later this year, Clooney also claimed he "has gone past the stage of having a mid-life crisis", saying "I going to be 47 in May. But there's no mid-life crisis for me yet. Although I'm 46 and I don't know a lot of 92-year-olds so maybe I'm past my mid-life." He went on adding, "I've always tried to pick out the things that are good in life and enjoy them because there are tremendous amounts of ways to find the bad."
Clooney is currently having a very full plate on his agenda as he's been kept busy with the promotion of his latest flick, the comedy-romance "Leatherheads" which also stars his former girlfriend, actress Renee Zellweger.
More George Clooney News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie