George Clooney Wants to Dye His Eyebrows and Hair
Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney is attempting a make-over. The movie hunk has publicly revealed his willingness to dye his trademark grey hair in a bid to look younger.
"My hair's too gray, much too gray!" he said. "I will have to consider dyeing it. I've been thinking a lot about it lately. First I'm going to start dyeing my eyebrows, just to see how it works. And then I'll go to the hair. Start slowly."
Won't turn 47 until May 6 later this year, Clooney also claimed he "has gone past the stage of having a mid-life crisis", saying "I going to be 47 in May. But there's no mid-life crisis for me yet. Although I'm 46 and I don't know a lot of 92-year-olds so maybe I'm past my mid-life." He went on adding, "I've always tried to pick out the things that are good in life and enjoy them because there are tremendous amounts of ways to find the bad."
Clooney is currently having a very full plate on his agenda as he's been kept busy with the promotion of his latest flick, the comedy-romance "Leatherheads" which also stars his former girlfriend, actress Renee Zellweger.
More George Clooney News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer