George Clooney Wants to Dye His Eyebrows and Hair
Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney is attempting a make-over. The movie hunk has publicly revealed his willingness to dye his trademark grey hair in a bid to look younger.
"My hair's too gray, much too gray!" he said. "I will have to consider dyeing it. I've been thinking a lot about it lately. First I'm going to start dyeing my eyebrows, just to see how it works. And then I'll go to the hair. Start slowly."
Won't turn 47 until May 6 later this year, Clooney also claimed he "has gone past the stage of having a mid-life crisis", saying "I going to be 47 in May. But there's no mid-life crisis for me yet. Although I'm 46 and I don't know a lot of 92-year-olds so maybe I'm past my mid-life." He went on adding, "I've always tried to pick out the things that are good in life and enjoy them because there are tremendous amounts of ways to find the bad."
Clooney is currently having a very full plate on his agenda as he's been kept busy with the promotion of his latest flick, the comedy-romance "Leatherheads" which also stars his former girlfriend, actress Renee Zellweger.
More George Clooney News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal