George Clooney Wants to Dye His Eyebrows and Hair
Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney is attempting a make-over. The movie hunk has publicly revealed his willingness to dye his trademark grey hair in a bid to look younger.
"My hair's too gray, much too gray!" he said. "I will have to consider dyeing it. I've been thinking a lot about it lately. First I'm going to start dyeing my eyebrows, just to see how it works. And then I'll go to the hair. Start slowly."
Won't turn 47 until May 6 later this year, Clooney also claimed he "has gone past the stage of having a mid-life crisis", saying "I going to be 47 in May. But there's no mid-life crisis for me yet. Although I'm 46 and I don't know a lot of 92-year-olds so maybe I'm past my mid-life." He went on adding, "I've always tried to pick out the things that are good in life and enjoy them because there are tremendous amounts of ways to find the bad."
Clooney is currently having a very full plate on his agenda as he's been kept busy with the promotion of his latest flick, the comedy-romance "Leatherheads" which also stars his former girlfriend, actress Renee Zellweger.
More George Clooney News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance