Details Revealed, 'Fast and Furious 4' Got Title
As casting rumors and confirmations on the fourth installment of the "The Fast and the Furious" franchise have been circulating in the past few months, it is bound to be that Universal Pictures are going to let out details of the street car racing film. According to ComingSoon, the studio have given out the updated story line and some of the cast of the sequel as well as revealing the film's title.
Reportedly, the film that is once again starred by Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Michelle Rodriguez will be called simply "Fast and Furious". Further, the new synopsis for the film revealed that Jordana Brewster has indeed joined the cast to reprise her role. The synopsis partly read, "Heading back to the streets where it all began, they rejoin Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert in the new high-octane action-thriller."
Though not revealing more than the earlier description, the new plot still gives out promises about the action that the film will have. ComingSoon quoted the synopsis noting, "When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel." The film directed by Justin Lin is expected to bow in the theaters on June 5, 2009.
More Fast and Furious News
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'