'National Treasure' Actor Justin Bartha Romancing Catherine Zeta-Jones in Film
The co-star of Nicolas Cage in the two "National Treasure" films, Justin Bartha, has been signed to star another feature film project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 29-year-old actor will be teaming up with Catherine Zeta-Jones in forthcoming comedy romantic film "The Rebound".
In the film, the actor who got minor role in Matthew McConaughey's "Failure to Launch" is going to be the on-screen lover of Michael Douglas' wife as he is set to portray a 25-year-old man who is having an unlikely romantic relationship with his neighbor that will be played by Zeta-Jones. He will join the "Chicago" star when the shooting for the film begins sometime in April 2008 in New York.
"Rebound" that is scheduled to come out in theaters in 2009 follows the story of a young man who falls in love with an older, single-mother woman. The movie is a feature film project of "Trust the Man" writer/director Bart Freundlich. It will be produced by Mark Gill's the Film Department.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!