'National Treasure' Actor Justin Bartha Romancing Catherine Zeta-Jones in Film
The co-star of Nicolas Cage in the two "National Treasure" films, Justin Bartha, has been signed to star another feature film project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 29-year-old actor will be teaming up with Catherine Zeta-Jones in forthcoming comedy romantic film "The Rebound".
In the film, the actor who got minor role in Matthew McConaughey's "Failure to Launch" is going to be the on-screen lover of Michael Douglas' wife as he is set to portray a 25-year-old man who is having an unlikely romantic relationship with his neighbor that will be played by Zeta-Jones. He will join the "Chicago" star when the shooting for the film begins sometime in April 2008 in New York.
"Rebound" that is scheduled to come out in theaters in 2009 follows the story of a young man who falls in love with an older, single-mother woman. The movie is a feature film project of "Trust the Man" writer/director Bart Freundlich. It will be produced by Mark Gill's the Film Department.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal