'National Treasure' Actor Justin Bartha Romancing Catherine Zeta-Jones in Film
The co-star of Nicolas Cage in the two "National Treasure" films, Justin Bartha, has been signed to star another feature film project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 29-year-old actor will be teaming up with Catherine Zeta-Jones in forthcoming comedy romantic film "The Rebound".
In the film, the actor who got minor role in Matthew McConaughey's "Failure to Launch" is going to be the on-screen lover of Michael Douglas' wife as he is set to portray a 25-year-old man who is having an unlikely romantic relationship with his neighbor that will be played by Zeta-Jones. He will join the "Chicago" star when the shooting for the film begins sometime in April 2008 in New York.
"Rebound" that is scheduled to come out in theaters in 2009 follows the story of a young man who falls in love with an older, single-mother woman. The movie is a feature film project of "Trust the Man" writer/director Bart Freundlich. It will be produced by Mark Gill's the Film Department.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture