'National Treasure' Actor Justin Bartha Romancing Catherine Zeta-Jones in Film
The co-star of Nicolas Cage in the two "National Treasure" films, Justin Bartha, has been signed to star another feature film project. According to Hollywood Reporter, the 29-year-old actor will be teaming up with Catherine Zeta-Jones in forthcoming comedy romantic film "The Rebound".
In the film, the actor who got minor role in Matthew McConaughey's "Failure to Launch" is going to be the on-screen lover of Michael Douglas' wife as he is set to portray a 25-year-old man who is having an unlikely romantic relationship with his neighbor that will be played by Zeta-Jones. He will join the "Chicago" star when the shooting for the film begins sometime in April 2008 in New York.
"Rebound" that is scheduled to come out in theaters in 2009 follows the story of a young man who falls in love with an older, single-mother woman. The movie is a feature film project of "Trust the Man" writer/director Bart Freundlich. It will be produced by Mark Gill's the Film Department.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen