Disney Actress Danielle Panabaker Cast in 'Friday the 13th'
The actress who often appeared in Disney Channel original movies Danielle Panabaker will soon be seen in the upcoming horror film "Friday the 13th". According to Bloody-Disgusting, the 21-year-old actress has been signed to star in the Platinum Dunes' remake movie.
Though it is still unclear what character she will be portraying, the co-star of Kevin Costner in "Mr. Brooks" is said to be starring as one of the camp counselors at the Camp Crystal Lake and will share the screen with earlier cast that include Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears and Amanda Righetti. Joining her in the ensemble are "Disturbia" actor Aaron Yoo and "Transformers" thesp Travis Van Winkle.
Panabaker started her acting career through roles in televisions. She has appeared in "The Guardian", "Malcolm in the Middle" as well as "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Apart from that, she has also appeared in two Disney Channel original movies, "Stuck in the Suburbs" and "Read It and Weep". Her shot at movie roles came from Disney's "Sky High" and "Yours, Mine and Ours". She will next be seen starring opposite Haley Joel Osment in "Home of the Giants".
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'