Disney Actress Danielle Panabaker Cast in 'Friday the 13th'
The actress who often appeared in Disney Channel original movies Danielle Panabaker will soon be seen in the upcoming horror film "Friday the 13th". According to Bloody-Disgusting, the 21-year-old actress has been signed to star in the Platinum Dunes' remake movie.
Though it is still unclear what character she will be portraying, the co-star of Kevin Costner in "Mr. Brooks" is said to be starring as one of the camp counselors at the Camp Crystal Lake and will share the screen with earlier cast that include Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears and Amanda Righetti. Joining her in the ensemble are "Disturbia" actor Aaron Yoo and "Transformers" thesp Travis Van Winkle.
Panabaker started her acting career through roles in televisions. She has appeared in "The Guardian", "Malcolm in the Middle" as well as "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Apart from that, she has also appeared in two Disney Channel original movies, "Stuck in the Suburbs" and "Read It and Weep". Her shot at movie roles came from Disney's "Sky High" and "Yours, Mine and Ours". She will next be seen starring opposite Haley Joel Osment in "Home of the Giants".
More Friday the 13th News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'