Disney Actress Danielle Panabaker Cast in 'Friday the 13th'
The actress who often appeared in Disney Channel original movies Danielle Panabaker will soon be seen in the upcoming horror film "Friday the 13th". According to Bloody-Disgusting, the 21-year-old actress has been signed to star in the Platinum Dunes' remake movie.
Though it is still unclear what character she will be portraying, the co-star of Kevin Costner in "Mr. Brooks" is said to be starring as one of the camp counselors at the Camp Crystal Lake and will share the screen with earlier cast that include Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears and Amanda Righetti. Joining her in the ensemble are "Disturbia" actor Aaron Yoo and "Transformers" thesp Travis Van Winkle.
Panabaker started her acting career through roles in televisions. She has appeared in "The Guardian", "Malcolm in the Middle" as well as "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Apart from that, she has also appeared in two Disney Channel original movies, "Stuck in the Suburbs" and "Read It and Weep". Her shot at movie roles came from Disney's "Sky High" and "Yours, Mine and Ours". She will next be seen starring opposite Haley Joel Osment in "Home of the Giants".
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC