Disney Actress Danielle Panabaker Cast in 'Friday the 13th'
The actress who often appeared in Disney Channel original movies Danielle Panabaker will soon be seen in the upcoming horror film "Friday the 13th". According to Bloody-Disgusting, the 21-year-old actress has been signed to star in the Platinum Dunes' remake movie.
Though it is still unclear what character she will be portraying, the co-star of Kevin Costner in "Mr. Brooks" is said to be starring as one of the camp counselors at the Camp Crystal Lake and will share the screen with earlier cast that include Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears and Amanda Righetti. Joining her in the ensemble are "Disturbia" actor Aaron Yoo and "Transformers" thesp Travis Van Winkle.
Panabaker started her acting career through roles in televisions. She has appeared in "The Guardian", "Malcolm in the Middle" as well as "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Apart from that, she has also appeared in two Disney Channel original movies, "Stuck in the Suburbs" and "Read It and Weep". Her shot at movie roles came from Disney's "Sky High" and "Yours, Mine and Ours". She will next be seen starring opposite Haley Joel Osment in "Home of the Giants".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'