Paula Abdul Has Separated from Boyfriend J.T. Torregiani, Friends Claimed
Paula Abdul apparently found herself in the single scene again. The "American Idol" judge, according to her friends, has separated from boyfriend J.T. Torregiani.
Speculation on the couple's break up sparked after Paula failed to show up at the opening of JT's new restaurant Beso, which he has launched with "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria, last month. Added fuel to the break up rumors, JT reportedly was spotted flirting with female guests during the event.
That's why the restaurateur is not upset about splitting up with Paula because he wasn't committed to her, her friends claimed. "He wasn't that serious about it and hadn't invested too much in the relationship," so said a source.
Paula and JT were first spotted together celebrating her 45th birthday in June 2007 at his West Hollywood eatery Ketchup, during which he was seen spending the entire night by her side. They also have been spotted multiple times at his L.A. hot spot Les Deux.
In was not until July 18 later that year during an interview with "The Today Show" host Matt Lauer that Paula made public her romance with JT, revealing his identity. Being asked on her love life, she tend to describe her romantic life as "a horror movie" though admitted to have been dating someone. "It's looking upwards," so she said.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival