Paula Abdul Has Separated from Boyfriend J.T. Torregiani, Friends Claimed
Paula Abdul apparently found herself in the single scene again. The "American Idol" judge, according to her friends, has separated from boyfriend J.T. Torregiani.
Speculation on the couple's break up sparked after Paula failed to show up at the opening of JT's new restaurant Beso, which he has launched with "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria, last month. Added fuel to the break up rumors, JT reportedly was spotted flirting with female guests during the event.
That's why the restaurateur is not upset about splitting up with Paula because he wasn't committed to her, her friends claimed. "He wasn't that serious about it and hadn't invested too much in the relationship," so said a source.
Paula and JT were first spotted together celebrating her 45th birthday in June 2007 at his West Hollywood eatery Ketchup, during which he was seen spending the entire night by her side. They also have been spotted multiple times at his L.A. hot spot Les Deux.
In was not until July 18 later that year during an interview with "The Today Show" host Matt Lauer that Paula made public her romance with JT, revealing his identity. Being asked on her love life, she tend to describe her romantic life as "a horror movie" though admitted to have been dating someone. "It's looking upwards," so she said.
More Paula Abdul News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce