Paula Abdul Has Separated from Boyfriend J.T. Torregiani, Friends Claimed
Paula Abdul apparently found herself in the single scene again. The "American Idol" judge, according to her friends, has separated from boyfriend J.T. Torregiani.
Speculation on the couple's break up sparked after Paula failed to show up at the opening of JT's new restaurant Beso, which he has launched with "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria, last month. Added fuel to the break up rumors, JT reportedly was spotted flirting with female guests during the event.
That's why the restaurateur is not upset about splitting up with Paula because he wasn't committed to her, her friends claimed. "He wasn't that serious about it and hadn't invested too much in the relationship," so said a source.
Paula and JT were first spotted together celebrating her 45th birthday in June 2007 at his West Hollywood eatery Ketchup, during which he was seen spending the entire night by her side. They also have been spotted multiple times at his L.A. hot spot Les Deux.
In was not until July 18 later that year during an interview with "The Today Show" host Matt Lauer that Paula made public her romance with JT, revealing his identity. Being asked on her love life, she tend to describe her romantic life as "a horror movie" though admitted to have been dating someone. "It's looking upwards," so she said.
More Paula Abdul News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris