Fergie, Jennifer Hudson On Board 'Sex and the City' Soundtrack
The soundtrack of "Sex and the City" the movie is revamped with the appearances of two award-winning singers. The flick's director Michael Patrick King revealed to Entertainment Weekly that Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and Jennifer Hudson are chipping in their voices in the soundtrack album. The latter is known to be one of the cast in the movie, playing the main character's assistant.
Fergie is tackling a number titled "Labels & Love" which will be made the opening credit. King said that Fergie agreed to contribute in the soundtrack after she was shown the movie. "It's an entirely new song with lyrics, but it has the 'Sex and the City' theme as the DNA - on steroids," King elaborated on the sound of the song.
Meanwhile, Hudson who plays a "young, sweet girl" in the movie, sings "All Dressed Up in Love" which is penned by Gnarls Barkley's Cee-Lo and MC Jack Splash. It will be played during the film's end credit. "She sings it like nobody's business," King gushed.
"Sex and the City" is developed from its successful TV series, starring all the original four main cast; Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Kim Cattrall, and Cynthia Nixon. It will be released on May 30 by New Line Cinema. The soundtrack meanwhile, will be released on May 27 via New Line Records and can be pre-ordered on Amazon.com.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism