Rapper Vanilla Ice Released from Police Custody
From a prisoner to free man. Vanilla Ice was released from a Palm Beach County, Fla., jail Friday, April 11 following his arrest the day before for alleged domestic battery.
Made a court appearance on Friday morning, Ice was released on his own recognition. Criminal Court Justice Nancy Perez placed him on supervised release without bond and ordered him to stay away from wife Laura Van Winkle until a final decision is being made in the case. He was allowed to have contact with Laura only by phone.
"I love my wife and I know she feels bad about this," Ice told Nancy Perez, who then wished him luck.
Teri Barbera, spokeswoman for the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, told E! News that Ice "faces one count of simple domestic battery and will now enter the Palm Beach County Supervised Own Recognizance program," which requires him to live apart from his wife and have no contact with her except by phone. He was granted visitation with their two children, Dusti Rain and Keelee Breeze "as long as he's in the presence of his neighbor, Frank Morales."
Ice, additionally, was also allowed to pay a onetime visit to his and Laura's Wellington home "escorted by a police officer to collect his personal effects. Otherwise, he must stay away until the domestic battery charge is resolved."
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police