Adrien Brody Set for 'Giallo'
The co-star of Ben Affleck in "Hollywoodland", Adrien Brody, will be working for a horror thriller film "Giallo". According to Hollywood Reporter, the Academy Award-best actor recipient for his role as Polish pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman in "The Pianist" has been signed to topline the latest thriller set to be helmed by Italian horrormeister Dario Argento.
By signing in with the project, the 34-year-old New York native will team up with Asia Argento and Ray Liotta. He is also going to shed his acting skills with fellow thesps, Emmanuelle Seigner and Elsa Pataky. It is further explained that the joining of Brody to the film will mark the first time an Argento film nailed a big name to be the star. Additionally, apart from showcasing his acting, Brody will also be one of the film's executive producers.
"Giallo" which title refers to the Italian pulp, horror and erotic genre of film and literature is another horror film that came from the "The Mother of Tears" helmer/co-writter Argento. The film follows the story of an American flight attendant who in effort to find her abducted sister teams up with an Italian investigator. Additionally, it is scheduled to start production on May 12, 2008 in Torino, Italy, whereas the post-production work will be done in Los Angeles.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'