Adrien Brody Set for 'Giallo'
The co-star of Ben Affleck in "Hollywoodland", Adrien Brody, will be working for a horror thriller film "Giallo". According to Hollywood Reporter, the Academy Award-best actor recipient for his role as Polish pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman in "The Pianist" has been signed to topline the latest thriller set to be helmed by Italian horrormeister Dario Argento.
By signing in with the project, the 34-year-old New York native will team up with Asia Argento and Ray Liotta. He is also going to shed his acting skills with fellow thesps, Emmanuelle Seigner and Elsa Pataky. It is further explained that the joining of Brody to the film will mark the first time an Argento film nailed a big name to be the star. Additionally, apart from showcasing his acting, Brody will also be one of the film's executive producers.
"Giallo" which title refers to the Italian pulp, horror and erotic genre of film and literature is another horror film that came from the "The Mother of Tears" helmer/co-writter Argento. The film follows the story of an American flight attendant who in effort to find her abducted sister teams up with an Italian investigator. Additionally, it is scheduled to start production on May 12, 2008 in Torino, Italy, whereas the post-production work will be done in Los Angeles.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign