Adrien Brody Set for 'Giallo'
The co-star of Ben Affleck in "Hollywoodland", Adrien Brody, will be working for a horror thriller film "Giallo". According to Hollywood Reporter, the Academy Award-best actor recipient for his role as Polish pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman in "The Pianist" has been signed to topline the latest thriller set to be helmed by Italian horrormeister Dario Argento.
By signing in with the project, the 34-year-old New York native will team up with Asia Argento and Ray Liotta. He is also going to shed his acting skills with fellow thesps, Emmanuelle Seigner and Elsa Pataky. It is further explained that the joining of Brody to the film will mark the first time an Argento film nailed a big name to be the star. Additionally, apart from showcasing his acting, Brody will also be one of the film's executive producers.
"Giallo" which title refers to the Italian pulp, horror and erotic genre of film and literature is another horror film that came from the "The Mother of Tears" helmer/co-writter Argento. The film follows the story of an American flight attendant who in effort to find her abducted sister teams up with an Italian investigator. Additionally, it is scheduled to start production on May 12, 2008 in Torino, Italy, whereas the post-production work will be done in Los Angeles.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season