Adrien Brody Set for 'Giallo'
The co-star of Ben Affleck in "Hollywoodland", Adrien Brody, will be working for a horror thriller film "Giallo". According to Hollywood Reporter, the Academy Award-best actor recipient for his role as Polish pianist Wladyslaw Szpilman in "The Pianist" has been signed to topline the latest thriller set to be helmed by Italian horrormeister Dario Argento.
By signing in with the project, the 34-year-old New York native will team up with Asia Argento and Ray Liotta. He is also going to shed his acting skills with fellow thesps, Emmanuelle Seigner and Elsa Pataky. It is further explained that the joining of Brody to the film will mark the first time an Argento film nailed a big name to be the star. Additionally, apart from showcasing his acting, Brody will also be one of the film's executive producers.
"Giallo" which title refers to the Italian pulp, horror and erotic genre of film and literature is another horror film that came from the "The Mother of Tears" helmer/co-writter Argento. The film follows the story of an American flight attendant who in effort to find her abducted sister teams up with an Italian investigator. Additionally, it is scheduled to start production on May 12, 2008 in Torino, Italy, whereas the post-production work will be done in Los Angeles.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed