Katie Price and Hubby Recording Second Duet LP
Hollywood's self-published celebrity couple, Katie Price and Peter Andre are recording their duet album number 2. The new album, like the first one, will be sold with proceeds going to charity outlets that they choose.
"We're going to do another duets album because we managed to raise a lot of money for charity so I think we should do it again," Peter told Loose Women. "Some people out there might say 'don't' but we're going to do an extra long album."
Price who is also known as Jordan while a model and singer husband Andre first recorded an album called "A Whole New World" in 2006 which was received moderately in U.K.. It debuted at #20 in U.K. Albums chart and went on to be certified gold.
No release date or other details have been unveiled regarding the second duet album.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance