Katie Price and Hubby Recording Second Duet LP
Hollywood's self-published celebrity couple, Katie Price and Peter Andre are recording their duet album number 2. The new album, like the first one, will be sold with proceeds going to charity outlets that they choose.
"We're going to do another duets album because we managed to raise a lot of money for charity so I think we should do it again," Peter told Loose Women. "Some people out there might say 'don't' but we're going to do an extra long album."
Price who is also known as Jordan while a model and singer husband Andre first recorded an album called "A Whole New World" in 2006 which was received moderately in U.K.. It debuted at #20 in U.K. Albums chart and went on to be certified gold.
No release date or other details have been unveiled regarding the second duet album.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism