Katie Price and Hubby Recording Second Duet LP
Hollywood's self-published celebrity couple, Katie Price and Peter Andre are recording their duet album number 2. The new album, like the first one, will be sold with proceeds going to charity outlets that they choose.
"We're going to do another duets album because we managed to raise a lot of money for charity so I think we should do it again," Peter told Loose Women. "Some people out there might say 'don't' but we're going to do an extra long album."
Price who is also known as Jordan while a model and singer husband Andre first recorded an album called "A Whole New World" in 2006 which was received moderately in U.K.. It debuted at #20 in U.K. Albums chart and went on to be certified gold.
No release date or other details have been unveiled regarding the second duet album.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion