Katie Price and Hubby Recording Second Duet LP
Hollywood's self-published celebrity couple, Katie Price and Peter Andre are recording their duet album number 2. The new album, like the first one, will be sold with proceeds going to charity outlets that they choose.
"We're going to do another duets album because we managed to raise a lot of money for charity so I think we should do it again," Peter told Loose Women. "Some people out there might say 'don't' but we're going to do an extra long album."
Price who is also known as Jordan while a model and singer husband Andre first recorded an album called "A Whole New World" in 2006 which was received moderately in U.K.. It debuted at #20 in U.K. Albums chart and went on to be certified gold.
No release date or other details have been unveiled regarding the second duet album.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards