Snoop Dogg Gives Fans Chance to Appear in His Video
Snoop Dogg has teamed up with online entertainment site JibJab.com to have his fans appearing on the video of his single "Sensual Seduction". Users who register to the site will get the opportunity to change the faces of the characters in the video to their own faces using the technology which is called "Starring You!".
Fans can upload their personal photos on the video for free but there will be an additional $3 charge to store, share and post the videos on social networks. "Our audience has made over 10 million 'Starring You!' movies since we launched last year," said JibJab co-founder Grevan Spiridellis. "Working with an incredible talent like Snoop Dogg brings the experience to a whole new level."
The original video was directed by Melina and captures a retro looking Snoop backed up with his group 'girls'. To start mashing the video log on to JibJab.com.
"At Interscope Geffen A&M, we are constantly exploring innovative new ways to connect our artists with their fans," added Ted Mico, the head of Interscope Geffen A&M's digital department. "JibJab's 'Starring You!' tied in perfectly with the numerous digital initiatives we have underway here at Interscope Geffen A&M."
Snoop Dogg's "Sensual Seduction":
More Snoop Dogg News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC