Snoop Dogg Gives Fans Chance to Appear in His Video
Snoop Dogg has teamed up with online entertainment site JibJab.com to have his fans appearing on the video of his single "Sensual Seduction". Users who register to the site will get the opportunity to change the faces of the characters in the video to their own faces using the technology which is called "Starring You!".
Fans can upload their personal photos on the video for free but there will be an additional $3 charge to store, share and post the videos on social networks. "Our audience has made over 10 million 'Starring You!' movies since we launched last year," said JibJab co-founder Grevan Spiridellis. "Working with an incredible talent like Snoop Dogg brings the experience to a whole new level."
The original video was directed by Melina and captures a retro looking Snoop backed up with his group 'girls'. To start mashing the video log on to JibJab.com.
"At Interscope Geffen A&M, we are constantly exploring innovative new ways to connect our artists with their fans," added Ted Mico, the head of Interscope Geffen A&M's digital department. "JibJab's 'Starring You!' tied in perfectly with the numerous digital initiatives we have underway here at Interscope Geffen A&M."
Snoop Dogg's "Sensual Seduction":
More Snoop Dogg News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame