Snoop Dogg Gives Fans Chance to Appear in His Video
Snoop Dogg has teamed up with online entertainment site JibJab.com to have his fans appearing on the video of his single "Sensual Seduction". Users who register to the site will get the opportunity to change the faces of the characters in the video to their own faces using the technology which is called "Starring You!".
Fans can upload their personal photos on the video for free but there will be an additional $3 charge to store, share and post the videos on social networks. "Our audience has made over 10 million 'Starring You!' movies since we launched last year," said JibJab co-founder Grevan Spiridellis. "Working with an incredible talent like Snoop Dogg brings the experience to a whole new level."
The original video was directed by Melina and captures a retro looking Snoop backed up with his group 'girls'. To start mashing the video log on to JibJab.com.
"At Interscope Geffen A&M, we are constantly exploring innovative new ways to connect our artists with their fans," added Ted Mico, the head of Interscope Geffen A&M's digital department. "JibJab's 'Starring You!' tied in perfectly with the numerous digital initiatives we have underway here at Interscope Geffen A&M."
Snoop Dogg's "Sensual Seduction":
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones