'Quarantine' Teaser Trailer Arrives!
The first teaser trailer of "Quarantine", Screen Gems' remake to the Spanish horror film "Rec" has come out on the interweb. The teaser which is reported to be firstly posted on the web by UGO runs for about one and a half minutes and gives out much of the thrilling scenes from the horror pic.
The video footage began with a clip shot using a night vision camera. The clip shows a Hazmat team going into a quarantined apartment complex to investigate the building. Right at the moment the team found something on the floor of an apartment, the footage suddenly is cut off and it goes on to show a scene in which a television reporter and her cameraman follow and tape Los Angeles Fire Station crew on a routine 911 call. Out of a sudden, the crew are attacked by a zombie-like woman. Then, the chaos begins to unravel. The teaser ends with a clip showing the reporter crawling towards the camera before being pulled back into the darkness.
Starred by Jennifer Carpenter, Steve Harris and Columbus Short, "Quarantine" is written and directed by John Erick Dowdle and Drew Dowdle. It will arrive in theaters on October 17, 2008. In the meantime, the teaser can be watched below or on "Quarantine" trailer page on AceShowbiz.
"Quarantine" Teaser Trailer:
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'