'Quarantine' Teaser Trailer Arrives!
The first teaser trailer of "Quarantine", Screen Gems' remake to the Spanish horror film "Rec" has come out on the interweb. The teaser which is reported to be firstly posted on the web by UGO runs for about one and a half minutes and gives out much of the thrilling scenes from the horror pic.
The video footage began with a clip shot using a night vision camera. The clip shows a Hazmat team going into a quarantined apartment complex to investigate the building. Right at the moment the team found something on the floor of an apartment, the footage suddenly is cut off and it goes on to show a scene in which a television reporter and her cameraman follow and tape Los Angeles Fire Station crew on a routine 911 call. Out of a sudden, the crew are attacked by a zombie-like woman. Then, the chaos begins to unravel. The teaser ends with a clip showing the reporter crawling towards the camera before being pulled back into the darkness.
Starred by Jennifer Carpenter, Steve Harris and Columbus Short, "Quarantine" is written and directed by John Erick Dowdle and Drew Dowdle. It will arrive in theaters on October 17, 2008. In the meantime, the teaser can be watched below or on "Quarantine" trailer page on AceShowbiz.
"Quarantine" Teaser Trailer:
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video