'Quarantine' Teaser Trailer Arrives!
The first teaser trailer of "Quarantine", Screen Gems' remake to the Spanish horror film "Rec" has come out on the interweb. The teaser which is reported to be firstly posted on the web by UGO runs for about one and a half minutes and gives out much of the thrilling scenes from the horror pic.
The video footage began with a clip shot using a night vision camera. The clip shows a Hazmat team going into a quarantined apartment complex to investigate the building. Right at the moment the team found something on the floor of an apartment, the footage suddenly is cut off and it goes on to show a scene in which a television reporter and her cameraman follow and tape Los Angeles Fire Station crew on a routine 911 call. Out of a sudden, the crew are attacked by a zombie-like woman. Then, the chaos begins to unravel. The teaser ends with a clip showing the reporter crawling towards the camera before being pulled back into the darkness.
Starred by Jennifer Carpenter, Steve Harris and Columbus Short, "Quarantine" is written and directed by John Erick Dowdle and Drew Dowdle. It will arrive in theaters on October 17, 2008. In the meantime, the teaser can be watched below or on "Quarantine" trailer page on AceShowbiz.
"Quarantine" Teaser Trailer:
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo