'What Wedding?', Gwyneth Paltrow on Jay-Z and Beyone Knowles' Supposed Nuptials
Gwyneth Paltrow has come to denial when being asked about the supposed wedding of Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles. The actress insisted she didn't attend the much-covered nuptials despite reports to the contrary.
Paltrow was among the guests reportedly attended Jay-Z and Beyonce's wedding, took place Friday, April 4 at the hip hop mogul's New York apartment. She, according to reports, was seen attending the event alongside her singer hubby Chris Martin of music act Coldplay.
Though so, Paltrow insisted she didn't attend the festive saying, "What wedding? I was watching a movie on Friday night."
Despite her denial, it's been claimed that Paltrow was among the guests who wore white dresses to the wedding. She, according to People, "donned a bone silk gazar minidress with full sleeves, which she borrowed from top designer Proenza Schouler."
A representative for the designer was quoted by People as saying, "It was arranged last minute" adding that the dress is not yet in stores as it was a sample from the fall/winter 2008 collection. The representative, however, "had no idea" if Paltrow would be wearing it to Jay-Z and Beyonce's nuptials, insisted "We just knew it was for a private event. No one knew about the wedding until day of."
In another dose of denial, Gwyneth has in an interview with the May issue of British Glamour Magazine quashed rumors that her marriage to Chris Martin is on the rocks, tend to call the break-up rumors as "ridiculous." Her mother, Blythe Danner, has also put the brake on the false persistent break-up rumors, telling People that Paltrow and Martin "are really happily married."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked