Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz Engaged to Marry?!
Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz would become the next celebrity couple to marry later this year, should reports on the media outlets are to be believed. It's been claimed that Bardem has proposed to Cruz during a recent romantic vacation in France and they have been busy planning a wedding since then.
Bardem and Cruz's romance was first exposed in October 2007 when they were spotted "very touchy-feely" at the New York film festival early that month. "They held hands when they thought no one was watching, and she kissed his cheek, and he put his arm around her," a witness said at that time.
Concerning the wedding talk, Bardem allegedly popped the question to the movie beauty after being encouraged by his mother, Pilar, to make their relationship official. "Pilar took her son aside and told him, 'What's the matter with you? She's perfect! You love her, she loves you. Get married,'" a source informs the National Enquirer.
Bardem and Cruz were co-stars in the 1992 film "Jamon, jamon." They as well are co-stars in Woody Allen's upcoming comedy-drama-romance flick "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" which is expected to be released later this year.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance