Busta Rhymes Changes LP Title to 'Blessed' and Sets Date
Busta Rhymes will release his eight studio album in mid year and has set the title to be "Blessed". The CD, as reported by Rap-Up.com, will be dropped in stores on June 17 with "Don't Touch Me (Throw Da Water on 'Em)" which has been leaked on-line last week, as the lead single.
"Blessed" is the third title proposed for the set because in an interview with MTV in 2006, he had wanted to name it "Before Hell Freezes Over." It was then changed again to "Back on My BS" before settling with simply "Blessed". Its release date has also been frequently changed starting from December last year to early this year.
Busta whose real name is Trevor Tahiem Smith, Jr., has said that he returned working with his past collaborators as well as those whom he never got a chance with. In an interview with RollingStone.com he stated that there will be a piece that he did with Linkin Park. Kardinal Offishall also said that he will be featured in a song that also includes Akon.
Busta Rhymes' "Don't Touch Me":
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist