Busta Rhymes Changes LP Title to 'Blessed' and Sets Date
Busta Rhymes will release his eight studio album in mid year and has set the title to be "Blessed". The CD, as reported by Rap-Up.com, will be dropped in stores on June 17 with "Don't Touch Me (Throw Da Water on 'Em)" which has been leaked on-line last week, as the lead single.
"Blessed" is the third title proposed for the set because in an interview with MTV in 2006, he had wanted to name it "Before Hell Freezes Over." It was then changed again to "Back on My BS" before settling with simply "Blessed". Its release date has also been frequently changed starting from December last year to early this year.
Busta whose real name is Trevor Tahiem Smith, Jr., has said that he returned working with his past collaborators as well as those whom he never got a chance with. In an interview with RollingStone.com he stated that there will be a piece that he did with Linkin Park. Kardinal Offishall also said that he will be featured in a song that also includes Akon.
Busta Rhymes' "Don't Touch Me":
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers