Rosario Dawson Engaged to Boyfriend, DJ Mathieu Schreyer?!
Rosario Dawson has sparked rumor of an engagement. The actress, perhaps best known for her roles in such films as "He Got Game," "Sin City," and "Rent" allegedly engaged to boyfriend, DJ Mathieu Schreyer, as she's been spotted wearing a new gold ring on her left ring finger.
Dawson showed off her new bling to photographers after leaving Hollywood's Foxtail Restaurant on Saturday, April 5. No single word has been issued by the movie beauty thus far.
Dawson and Mathieu were first spotted together on January 24 when they were going on a shopping spree in Venice, Calif. Before dating the DJ, she had been single since splitting from actor Jason Lewis whom she dated for two years from 2004 to 2006. Dawson, moreover, has also been romantically linked to Andrea Boccaletti.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group