Rosario Dawson Engaged to Boyfriend, DJ Mathieu Schreyer?!
Rosario Dawson has sparked rumor of an engagement. The actress, perhaps best known for her roles in such films as "He Got Game," "Sin City," and "Rent" allegedly engaged to boyfriend, DJ Mathieu Schreyer, as she's been spotted wearing a new gold ring on her left ring finger.
Dawson showed off her new bling to photographers after leaving Hollywood's Foxtail Restaurant on Saturday, April 5. No single word has been issued by the movie beauty thus far.
Dawson and Mathieu were first spotted together on January 24 when they were going on a shopping spree in Venice, Calif. Before dating the DJ, she had been single since splitting from actor Jason Lewis whom she dated for two years from 2004 to 2006. Dawson, moreover, has also been romantically linked to Andrea Boccaletti.
More Rosario Dawson News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die