Rosario Dawson Engaged to Boyfriend, DJ Mathieu Schreyer?!
Rosario Dawson has sparked rumor of an engagement. The actress, perhaps best known for her roles in such films as "He Got Game," "Sin City," and "Rent" allegedly engaged to boyfriend, DJ Mathieu Schreyer, as she's been spotted wearing a new gold ring on her left ring finger.
Dawson showed off her new bling to photographers after leaving Hollywood's Foxtail Restaurant on Saturday, April 5. No single word has been issued by the movie beauty thus far.
Dawson and Mathieu were first spotted together on January 24 when they were going on a shopping spree in Venice, Calif. Before dating the DJ, she had been single since splitting from actor Jason Lewis whom she dated for two years from 2004 to 2006. Dawson, moreover, has also been romantically linked to Andrea Boccaletti.
More Rosario Dawson News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'