Rosario Dawson Engaged to Boyfriend, DJ Mathieu Schreyer?!
Rosario Dawson has sparked rumor of an engagement. The actress, perhaps best known for her roles in such films as "He Got Game," "Sin City," and "Rent" allegedly engaged to boyfriend, DJ Mathieu Schreyer, as she's been spotted wearing a new gold ring on her left ring finger.
Dawson showed off her new bling to photographers after leaving Hollywood's Foxtail Restaurant on Saturday, April 5. No single word has been issued by the movie beauty thus far.
Dawson and Mathieu were first spotted together on January 24 when they were going on a shopping spree in Venice, Calif. Before dating the DJ, she had been single since splitting from actor Jason Lewis whom she dated for two years from 2004 to 2006. Dawson, moreover, has also been romantically linked to Andrea Boccaletti.
More Rosario Dawson News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek