'Indy 4' Soundtrack Available for Pre-Orders
One of the most-anticipated films this year, "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" is nearing its release date on May 22 and to support the movie, a soundtrack will be released two days prior that. Amazon.com, however, has opened pre-orders for the CD.
The soundtrack particularly is also anticipated because John Williams is the major composer and conductor. Williams is a multiple award-winning songwriter and composer who has penned numerous scores for big screen movies and receive prestigious awards like Grammy Awards and Oscar for them. He has written tracks for other Indiana's adventures like "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981), "The Temple of Doom" (1984) and "The Last Crusade" (1989).
The soundtrack to "The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" will contain 19 tracks that each may contain spoilers to the movie in its title. The first track as listed on Amazon is "Raiders March" and the last before "Finale" will be "The Departure". It was also reported that there will be a lot of continuum sound which is often used as sound effect in movies.
To pre-order the CD log on to its Amazon link. The public sale will be on May 20 via Concord Jazz.
Starring Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett and Shia LaBeouf, "Crystal Skull" is the fourth installment in the Indiana movies. It will see a much older Indiana assisting a group of people who wants to hunt for the legendary Crystal Skull.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake