'Indy 4' Soundtrack Available for Pre-Orders
One of the most-anticipated films this year, "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" is nearing its release date on May 22 and to support the movie, a soundtrack will be released two days prior that. Amazon.com, however, has opened pre-orders for the CD.
The soundtrack particularly is also anticipated because John Williams is the major composer and conductor. Williams is a multiple award-winning songwriter and composer who has penned numerous scores for big screen movies and receive prestigious awards like Grammy Awards and Oscar for them. He has written tracks for other Indiana's adventures like "Raiders of the Lost Ark" (1981), "The Temple of Doom" (1984) and "The Last Crusade" (1989).
The soundtrack to "The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" will contain 19 tracks that each may contain spoilers to the movie in its title. The first track as listed on Amazon is "Raiders March" and the last before "Finale" will be "The Departure". It was also reported that there will be a lot of continuum sound which is often used as sound effect in movies.
To pre-order the CD log on to its Amazon link. The public sale will be on May 20 via Concord Jazz.
Starring Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett and Shia LaBeouf, "Crystal Skull" is the fourth installment in the Indiana movies. It will see a much older Indiana assisting a group of people who wants to hunt for the legendary Crystal Skull.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'