Kim Cattrall Outed 'Sex and the City' Spoiler
Kim Cattrall, the depicter of sex-crazed Samantha in the highly anticipated comedy romantic film "Sex and the City" reportedly has let out spoilers about the upcoming film. According to MNSBC, the 51-year-old actress has revealed details about her character in the New Line Cinema's movie in an interview with Access Hollywood in New York City on Monday, April 7, night.
The site noted that the star of 1984's cop spoof film "Police Academy" has hinted that her character will be experiencing a big change in her life as she may be moving to Los Angeles. To Access Hollywood, the co-star of Sarah Jessica Parker revealed, "Her location is now on another coast, so there's a lot of beige and sunshine, the 'Golden-Kind-of-Girl' feeling to it, which my hair and makeup team had a ball with! There's a lot of suntan lotion, a lot of sparkly stuff, which Samantha revels in."
"Sex and the City" is the movie version of the hit HBO television series with the same title. The film, which features its original stars, Parker, Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon allegedly will pick up the story four years after the the series ended. Directed and written by Michael Patrick King, it will arrive in theaters on May 30, 2008.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy