Kim Cattrall Outed 'Sex and the City' Spoiler
Kim Cattrall, the depicter of sex-crazed Samantha in the highly anticipated comedy romantic film "Sex and the City" reportedly has let out spoilers about the upcoming film. According to MNSBC, the 51-year-old actress has revealed details about her character in the New Line Cinema's movie in an interview with Access Hollywood in New York City on Monday, April 7, night.
The site noted that the star of 1984's cop spoof film "Police Academy" has hinted that her character will be experiencing a big change in her life as she may be moving to Los Angeles. To Access Hollywood, the co-star of Sarah Jessica Parker revealed, "Her location is now on another coast, so there's a lot of beige and sunshine, the 'Golden-Kind-of-Girl' feeling to it, which my hair and makeup team had a ball with! There's a lot of suntan lotion, a lot of sparkly stuff, which Samantha revels in."
"Sex and the City" is the movie version of the hit HBO television series with the same title. The film, which features its original stars, Parker, Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon allegedly will pick up the story four years after the the series ended. Directed and written by Michael Patrick King, it will arrive in theaters on May 30, 2008.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'