Getting Married: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis on June 14, 2008
Added fuel to the previously existent wedding talk, Johnny Depp is said to have been planning to wed Vanessa Paradis on June 14 later this year. The pair, who have been together for ten years and already had two children together, have always insisted they don't feel the need to make their relationship official, but French singer Vanessa is now keen to walk down the aisle.
Vanessa recently told Johnny she'd like to get married, a source close to the Paradis-Depp family has stated. And Johnny, being the amazing man he is, is willing to make it happen. "Johnny loves Vanessa very much, and he said if that's what would make her happy, then he'd marry her," the source added.
The wedding reportedly will likely take place in Georgia's Tybee Island since "They wanted to make it convenient for Johnny's family in Florida." Depp and Vanessa's children, Lily-Rose and Jack meanwhile "are really excited about it. Actually the whole family is excited," the source went on saying.
Invitations, still according to the same source, will be sent out in a few weeks.
Depp who previously was married to makeup artist Lori Anne Allison in the 80s, has previously said of his relationship with Vanessa, "For all intents and purposes, we are married," adding that, "if [Vanessa] ever said, 'Hey, let's get hitched,' I would do it in a second."
No official verification nor denial issued by the couple and their camps just yet.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist