Getting Married: Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis on June 14, 2008
Added fuel to the previously existent wedding talk, Johnny Depp is said to have been planning to wed Vanessa Paradis on June 14 later this year. The pair, who have been together for ten years and already had two children together, have always insisted they don't feel the need to make their relationship official, but French singer Vanessa is now keen to walk down the aisle.
Vanessa recently told Johnny she'd like to get married, a source close to the Paradis-Depp family has stated. And Johnny, being the amazing man he is, is willing to make it happen. "Johnny loves Vanessa very much, and he said if that's what would make her happy, then he'd marry her," the source added.
The wedding reportedly will likely take place in Georgia's Tybee Island since "They wanted to make it convenient for Johnny's family in Florida." Depp and Vanessa's children, Lily-Rose and Jack meanwhile "are really excited about it. Actually the whole family is excited," the source went on saying.
Invitations, still according to the same source, will be sent out in a few weeks.
Depp who previously was married to makeup artist Lori Anne Allison in the 80s, has previously said of his relationship with Vanessa, "For all intents and purposes, we are married," adding that, "if [Vanessa] ever said, 'Hey, let's get hitched,' I would do it in a second."
No official verification nor denial issued by the couple and their camps just yet.
More Johnny Depp News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture