Orlando Bloom to Join Scarlett Johansson's 'New York'
The co-star of Johnny Depp in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy, Orlando Bloom, is going to join the eclectic group of thesps aboard the drama romantic film "New York, I Love You". According to Variety, the 31-year-old actor has been signed to star in the omnibus movie for William Morris Independent.
In working for the film, the star of "Elizabethtown" will be joining Olivia Thirlby, Hayden Christensen and Ethan Hawke as well as Kevin Bacon, Rachel Bilson, Bradley Cooper, Blake Lively, Maggie Q, Shu Qi and Robin Wright Penn. Despite the fact that Bloom has been cast, it is unclear though with whom he will share the screen, what character he will be playing or under which director he will be showcasing his acting skills.
"New York" is a film that picks up the story about the encountering of love within the five boroughs of New York City. Said to be inspired by the hit 2006's film "Paris, je t'aime", it uses a similar format of the French film. Further , it will be helmed by 12 different directors, including two Hollywood actresses Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman who will make their debut as filmmakers through this film.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences