Orlando Bloom to Join Scarlett Johansson's 'New York'
The co-star of Johnny Depp in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy, Orlando Bloom, is going to join the eclectic group of thesps aboard the drama romantic film "New York, I Love You". According to Variety, the 31-year-old actor has been signed to star in the omnibus movie for William Morris Independent.
In working for the film, the star of "Elizabethtown" will be joining Olivia Thirlby, Hayden Christensen and Ethan Hawke as well as Kevin Bacon, Rachel Bilson, Bradley Cooper, Blake Lively, Maggie Q, Shu Qi and Robin Wright Penn. Despite the fact that Bloom has been cast, it is unclear though with whom he will share the screen, what character he will be playing or under which director he will be showcasing his acting skills.
"New York" is a film that picks up the story about the encountering of love within the five boroughs of New York City. Said to be inspired by the hit 2006's film "Paris, je t'aime", it uses a similar format of the French film. Further , it will be helmed by 12 different directors, including two Hollywood actresses Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman who will make their debut as filmmakers through this film.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says