French President Praised Lenny Kravitz's 'Revolution' LP
Lenny Kravitz admitted that her has gained one very special fan because of his latest release, "It Is Time for a Love Revolution". The New Yorker received a praise from French President Nicolas Sarkozy who made an effort of writing him a letter, telling Kravitz how he was impressed by the 2008 album.
Kravitz is performing this Summer in France and he had sent the head of the country a copy of his CD. Sarkozy's office confirmed that the President has returned the favor by sending the rocker a "really nice" letter. Telling Le Parisien, Kravitz gushed, "He said he listened to my new disc and really liked it. He even cited his favorite songs."
Srakozy has a new wife Carla Bruni who is a former model who has dated rockers Mick Jagger and Eric Clapton in the past before she becomes the first lady.
Meanwhile, on his tour, Kravitz has received the assistance from Gucci designer Frida Gianninni to design his costumes. As many as 20 suits have been prepared for a full look when he opened the European leg of "Love Revolution Tour" in Vigo, Spain on May 29. However, Kravitz will keep his personal style and will only wear the likes of tight trousers, precision-cut jackets and fashion accessories.
More Lenny Kravitz News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards