French President Praised Lenny Kravitz's 'Revolution' LP
Lenny Kravitz admitted that her has gained one very special fan because of his latest release, "It Is Time for a Love Revolution". The New Yorker received a praise from French President Nicolas Sarkozy who made an effort of writing him a letter, telling Kravitz how he was impressed by the 2008 album.
Kravitz is performing this Summer in France and he had sent the head of the country a copy of his CD. Sarkozy's office confirmed that the President has returned the favor by sending the rocker a "really nice" letter. Telling Le Parisien, Kravitz gushed, "He said he listened to my new disc and really liked it. He even cited his favorite songs."
Srakozy has a new wife Carla Bruni who is a former model who has dated rockers Mick Jagger and Eric Clapton in the past before she becomes the first lady.
Meanwhile, on his tour, Kravitz has received the assistance from Gucci designer Frida Gianninni to design his costumes. As many as 20 suits have been prepared for a full look when he opened the European leg of "Love Revolution Tour" in Vigo, Spain on May 29. However, Kravitz will keep his personal style and will only wear the likes of tight trousers, precision-cut jackets and fashion accessories.
More Lenny Kravitz News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert