Confirmed, Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III' Pushed Back to June
After only being speculated, it has been confirmed that Lil Wayne's sixth studio album "Tha Carter III" will be pushed back from its May 13 schedule to June 10. A report from SOHH.com stated that a representative from the rapper has given a nod to this.
Yesterday the cover art for the album was put on-line by Amazon.com but there are rumors that it is not the final. Along with the revelation, it was swirling also that the album will receive another push back even though the May 13 date was announced through a press release. Wayne has stated before that he wants the best of this album which would be the final installment of his Carter trilogy.
He told Billboard, "It's one of those albums people are really waiting on, so I made it so that whatever is on it will stick with you forever. I'm taking my time with it. And I'm giving artists I respect and people I want to do songs with - not songs the label fixed - an opportunity to collaborate."
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris