Confirmed, Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III' Pushed Back to June
After only being speculated, it has been confirmed that Lil Wayne's sixth studio album "Tha Carter III" will be pushed back from its May 13 schedule to June 10. A report from SOHH.com stated that a representative from the rapper has given a nod to this.
Yesterday the cover art for the album was put on-line by Amazon.com but there are rumors that it is not the final. Along with the revelation, it was swirling also that the album will receive another push back even though the May 13 date was announced through a press release. Wayne has stated before that he wants the best of this album which would be the final installment of his Carter trilogy.
He told Billboard, "It's one of those albums people are really waiting on, so I made it so that whatever is on it will stick with you forever. I'm taking my time with it. And I'm giving artists I respect and people I want to do songs with - not songs the label fixed - an opportunity to collaborate."
More Lil Wayne News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign