Confirmed, Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III' Pushed Back to June
After only being speculated, it has been confirmed that Lil Wayne's sixth studio album "Tha Carter III" will be pushed back from its May 13 schedule to June 10. A report from SOHH.com stated that a representative from the rapper has given a nod to this.
Yesterday the cover art for the album was put on-line by Amazon.com but there are rumors that it is not the final. Along with the revelation, it was swirling also that the album will receive another push back even though the May 13 date was announced through a press release. Wayne has stated before that he wants the best of this album which would be the final installment of his Carter trilogy.
He told Billboard, "It's one of those albums people are really waiting on, so I made it so that whatever is on it will stick with you forever. I'm taking my time with it. And I'm giving artists I respect and people I want to do songs with - not songs the label fixed - an opportunity to collaborate."
More Lil Wayne News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'