Confirmed, Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III' Pushed Back to June
After only being speculated, it has been confirmed that Lil Wayne's sixth studio album "Tha Carter III" will be pushed back from its May 13 schedule to June 10. A report from SOHH.com stated that a representative from the rapper has given a nod to this.
Yesterday the cover art for the album was put on-line by Amazon.com but there are rumors that it is not the final. Along with the revelation, it was swirling also that the album will receive another push back even though the May 13 date was announced through a press release. Wayne has stated before that he wants the best of this album which would be the final installment of his Carter trilogy.
He told Billboard, "It's one of those albums people are really waiting on, so I made it so that whatever is on it will stick with you forever. I'm taking my time with it. And I'm giving artists I respect and people I want to do songs with - not songs the label fixed - an opportunity to collaborate."
More Lil Wayne News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says