Confirmed, Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III' Pushed Back to June
After only being speculated, it has been confirmed that Lil Wayne's sixth studio album "Tha Carter III" will be pushed back from its May 13 schedule to June 10. A report from SOHH.com stated that a representative from the rapper has given a nod to this.
Yesterday the cover art for the album was put on-line by Amazon.com but there are rumors that it is not the final. Along with the revelation, it was swirling also that the album will receive another push back even though the May 13 date was announced through a press release. Wayne has stated before that he wants the best of this album which would be the final installment of his Carter trilogy.
He told Billboard, "It's one of those albums people are really waiting on, so I made it so that whatever is on it will stick with you forever. I'm taking my time with it. And I'm giving artists I respect and people I want to do songs with - not songs the label fixed - an opportunity to collaborate."
More Lil Wayne News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says