Video Premiere: Sean Garrett's 'Grippin'' Ft. Ludacris
Sean Garrett, more famous for his work behind the panel, has stepped up in front of the mic to release his first album as a singer. A music video from him for the song "Grippin'" has been premiered, featuring the song's guest voice, Ludacris.
"Grippin' on This Bed" is the first single taken from Garrett's debut album "Turbo 919" which is scheduled to be released this Summer. In an interview with DJBooth.net, the singer said that his album has "already been compared to some of the great albums. And I've just really been blessed, man, that I really have had the opportunity to put it together a really diverse, very exciting album. I'm really appreciative of the opportunity to get out and show the world what I'm made of."
Garrett is known for his contribution in Usher's hit "Yeah!" as well as many of Beyonce Knowles' singles in her "B'Day" album. He has been confirmed to be working on Michael Jackson's comeback album and also Whitney Houston's new album.
Sean Garrett, "Grippin'":
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?