Video Premiere: Sean Garrett's 'Grippin'' Ft. Ludacris
Sean Garrett, more famous for his work behind the panel, has stepped up in front of the mic to release his first album as a singer. A music video from him for the song "Grippin'" has been premiered, featuring the song's guest voice, Ludacris.
"Grippin' on This Bed" is the first single taken from Garrett's debut album "Turbo 919" which is scheduled to be released this Summer. In an interview with DJBooth.net, the singer said that his album has "already been compared to some of the great albums. And I've just really been blessed, man, that I really have had the opportunity to put it together a really diverse, very exciting album. I'm really appreciative of the opportunity to get out and show the world what I'm made of."
Garrett is known for his contribution in Usher's hit "Yeah!" as well as many of Beyonce Knowles' singles in her "B'Day" album. He has been confirmed to be working on Michael Jackson's comeback album and also Whitney Houston's new album.
Sean Garrett, "Grippin'":
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival