Video Premiere: Sean Garrett's 'Grippin'' Ft. Ludacris
Sean Garrett, more famous for his work behind the panel, has stepped up in front of the mic to release his first album as a singer. A music video from him for the song "Grippin'" has been premiered, featuring the song's guest voice, Ludacris.
"Grippin' on This Bed" is the first single taken from Garrett's debut album "Turbo 919" which is scheduled to be released this Summer. In an interview with DJBooth.net, the singer said that his album has "already been compared to some of the great albums. And I've just really been blessed, man, that I really have had the opportunity to put it together a really diverse, very exciting album. I'm really appreciative of the opportunity to get out and show the world what I'm made of."
Garrett is known for his contribution in Usher's hit "Yeah!" as well as many of Beyonce Knowles' singles in her "B'Day" album. He has been confirmed to be working on Michael Jackson's comeback album and also Whitney Houston's new album.
Sean Garrett, "Grippin'":
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance