Video Premiere: Sean Garrett's 'Grippin'' Ft. Ludacris
Sean Garrett, more famous for his work behind the panel, has stepped up in front of the mic to release his first album as a singer. A music video from him for the song "Grippin'" has been premiered, featuring the song's guest voice, Ludacris.
"Grippin' on This Bed" is the first single taken from Garrett's debut album "Turbo 919" which is scheduled to be released this Summer. In an interview with DJBooth.net, the singer said that his album has "already been compared to some of the great albums. And I've just really been blessed, man, that I really have had the opportunity to put it together a really diverse, very exciting album. I'm really appreciative of the opportunity to get out and show the world what I'm made of."
Garrett is known for his contribution in Usher's hit "Yeah!" as well as many of Beyonce Knowles' singles in her "B'Day" album. He has been confirmed to be working on Michael Jackson's comeback album and also Whitney Houston's new album.
Sean Garrett, "Grippin'":
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?