Video Premiere: Sean Garrett's 'Grippin'' Ft. Ludacris
Sean Garrett, more famous for his work behind the panel, has stepped up in front of the mic to release his first album as a singer. A music video from him for the song "Grippin'" has been premiered, featuring the song's guest voice, Ludacris.
"Grippin' on This Bed" is the first single taken from Garrett's debut album "Turbo 919" which is scheduled to be released this Summer. In an interview with DJBooth.net, the singer said that his album has "already been compared to some of the great albums. And I've just really been blessed, man, that I really have had the opportunity to put it together a really diverse, very exciting album. I'm really appreciative of the opportunity to get out and show the world what I'm made of."
Garrett is known for his contribution in Usher's hit "Yeah!" as well as many of Beyonce Knowles' singles in her "B'Day" album. He has been confirmed to be working on Michael Jackson's comeback album and also Whitney Houston's new album.
Sean Garrett, "Grippin'":
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung