Beyonce Knowles Sperminated with Jay-Z's Love Child?!
Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's not-yet-confirmed marriage fuels more rumors as new speculation has just surfaced that the songbird maybe pregnant with the hip hop star's baby. The NY Daily News has become the first to speculate Beyonce is sperminated with Jay-Z's love child.
Multiple sources and news media have claimed Beyonce and Jay-Z already tied the knot Friday, April 4 at the hip hop mogul's New York apartment. While neither of them confirming or denying the wedding reports, fellow music star Mary J. Blige disclosed the not-yet-confirmed nuptials during the Greensboro, North Carolina stop of her "Heart of the City Tour" on Saturday night, April 5.
Blige publicly sent her congratulation to the pair, shouting to the sold-out audience, "Congratulations to my man, Jay-Z, and my girl B."
Beyonce and Jay-Z's representatives have declined to comment on the pregnancy reports though.
Beyonce herself once revealed her willingness to have a big family, saying "I want to get married, and I really want a family. In a perfect world I'd have two boys and a girl."
Being inundated with various reports, concerning both the wedding and pregnancy, couldn't stop Beyonce from doing her daily routines. She has on Tuesday afternoon, April 8 been spotted leaving the Bloomberg building New York City. The singer was seen "in especially good spirits, smiling and waving to fans and photographers," JustJared has claimed. That was her first public appearance since her much covered supposed wedding to Jay-Z.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed