Miley Cyrus Wants to Buy a New Expensive Porsche
Still a 15-year-old and yet to have a driving license, Miley Cyrus has already set an eye for her future car. Reports said that the singer plans to buy a Porsche 911 Turbo which costs $126,200. Miley has also been spotted speaking with a car dealer recently.
Apparently Miley's plan still hasn't been approved yet by his father Billy Ray Cyrus who thinks not only that she is too young, the car she wants is also too expensive. But Miley doesn't seem to care with her dad's disapproval and feels that she can afford it. "Miley is getting older now and wants to spend her money any way she wants. She is so confident that she'll be able to buy herself a Porsche when she turns 16 that she's already shopping for the car," so said a friend of Miley.
Reports also said that Miley has already started studying to prepare for her driving license test. She would have to wait for at least seven months before being allowed to drive.
Miley Cyrus is currently being hailed as the most famous young singer and actress in Hollywood as she has just won two awards at the 2008 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards for Favorite Female Singer and Favorite Television Actress. Besides those two awards, she has also received the award for Leading Young Actress in TV Series category at the 29th Annual Young Artist Awards.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body