Video Premiere: Robyn's 'Who's That Girl'
A music video for Robyn's "Who's That Girl" has been released on her YouTube channel. The song is the fifth single from her 2005 album "Robyn" which according to a press release, will soon hit the U.S. stores on April 29 as part of her deal with Interscope Records.
The music video is directed by Diane Martel who has penned videos for Alicia Keys and Mariah Carey. "Robyn" the album has hit both her native country of Sweden and U.K. in 2005 and 2007 respectively. It is now packaged to be released Stateside with collaborations from Swedish electronic duo The Knife and rock band Teddybears.
Along with the U.S. invasion, the singer who emerged to international acclaim in the early '90s, will tour in U.S. starting from April 29 in Boston, M.A.
Robyn, "Who's That Girl":
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge