Video Premiere: Robyn's 'Who's That Girl'
A music video for Robyn's "Who's That Girl" has been released on her YouTube channel. The song is the fifth single from her 2005 album "Robyn" which according to a press release, will soon hit the U.S. stores on April 29 as part of her deal with Interscope Records.
The music video is directed by Diane Martel who has penned videos for Alicia Keys and Mariah Carey. "Robyn" the album has hit both her native country of Sweden and U.K. in 2005 and 2007 respectively. It is now packaged to be released Stateside with collaborations from Swedish electronic duo The Knife and rock band Teddybears.
Along with the U.S. invasion, the singer who emerged to international acclaim in the early '90s, will tour in U.S. starting from April 29 in Boston, M.A.
Robyn, "Who's That Girl":
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed