Video Premiere: Robyn's 'Who's That Girl'
A music video for Robyn's "Who's That Girl" has been released on her YouTube channel. The song is the fifth single from her 2005 album "Robyn" which according to a press release, will soon hit the U.S. stores on April 29 as part of her deal with Interscope Records.
The music video is directed by Diane Martel who has penned videos for Alicia Keys and Mariah Carey. "Robyn" the album has hit both her native country of Sweden and U.K. in 2005 and 2007 respectively. It is now packaged to be released Stateside with collaborations from Swedish electronic duo The Knife and rock band Teddybears.
Along with the U.S. invasion, the singer who emerged to international acclaim in the early '90s, will tour in U.S. starting from April 29 in Boston, M.A.
Robyn, "Who's That Girl":
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences