Video Premiere: Robyn's 'Who's That Girl'
A music video for Robyn's "Who's That Girl" has been released on her YouTube channel. The song is the fifth single from her 2005 album "Robyn" which according to a press release, will soon hit the U.S. stores on April 29 as part of her deal with Interscope Records.
The music video is directed by Diane Martel who has penned videos for Alicia Keys and Mariah Carey. "Robyn" the album has hit both her native country of Sweden and U.K. in 2005 and 2007 respectively. It is now packaged to be released Stateside with collaborations from Swedish electronic duo The Knife and rock band Teddybears.
Along with the U.S. invasion, the singer who emerged to international acclaim in the early '90s, will tour in U.S. starting from April 29 in Boston, M.A.
Robyn, "Who's That Girl":
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date