Video Premiere: Robyn's 'Who's That Girl'
A music video for Robyn's "Who's That Girl" has been released on her YouTube channel. The song is the fifth single from her 2005 album "Robyn" which according to a press release, will soon hit the U.S. stores on April 29 as part of her deal with Interscope Records.
The music video is directed by Diane Martel who has penned videos for Alicia Keys and Mariah Carey. "Robyn" the album has hit both her native country of Sweden and U.K. in 2005 and 2007 respectively. It is now packaged to be released Stateside with collaborations from Swedish electronic duo The Knife and rock band Teddybears.
Along with the U.S. invasion, the singer who emerged to international acclaim in the early '90s, will tour in U.S. starting from April 29 in Boston, M.A.
Robyn, "Who's That Girl":
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'