Miley Cyrus Being John Travolta's Human Co-Star in 'Bolt'
As Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios announced its animation slate at a New York press conference on April 9, 2008, it is unveiled that "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus will lend her voice to the upcoming Disney animation about an American super dog "Bolt". In the family comedy animation, Cyrus is giving a voice to a human co-star of John Travolta's character.
According to ComingSoon, the 15-year-old daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus will bring her vocal talents to voice the human character named Penny. By taking the voicing role, young Cyrus will be joining Travolta who is set to voice the titular character and Susie Essman who is signed to voice abandoned house-cat Mittens.
On the press conference, it is also revealed that "Bolt", which originally titled "American Dog", will be Disney's another 3-D project following "Toy Story 3" and many others. The film directed by Chris Williams and Byron Howard follows the story of a famous television canine Bolt who gets into a real adventure of discovering the real meaning of hero when he is accidentally shipped from his Hollywood studio to New York City. The animation film is set to arrive in theaters on November 26, 2008.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!