Miley Cyrus Being John Travolta's Human Co-Star in 'Bolt'
As Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios announced its animation slate at a New York press conference on April 9, 2008, it is unveiled that "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus will lend her voice to the upcoming Disney animation about an American super dog "Bolt". In the family comedy animation, Cyrus is giving a voice to a human co-star of John Travolta's character.
According to ComingSoon, the 15-year-old daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus will bring her vocal talents to voice the human character named Penny. By taking the voicing role, young Cyrus will be joining Travolta who is set to voice the titular character and Susie Essman who is signed to voice abandoned house-cat Mittens.
On the press conference, it is also revealed that "Bolt", which originally titled "American Dog", will be Disney's another 3-D project following "Toy Story 3" and many others. The film directed by Chris Williams and Byron Howard follows the story of a famous television canine Bolt who gets into a real adventure of discovering the real meaning of hero when he is accidentally shipped from his Hollywood studio to New York City. The animation film is set to arrive in theaters on November 26, 2008.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist