Miley Cyrus Being John Travolta's Human Co-Star in 'Bolt'
As Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar Animation Studios announced its animation slate at a New York press conference on April 9, 2008, it is unveiled that "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus will lend her voice to the upcoming Disney animation about an American super dog "Bolt". In the family comedy animation, Cyrus is giving a voice to a human co-star of John Travolta's character.
According to ComingSoon, the 15-year-old daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus will bring her vocal talents to voice the human character named Penny. By taking the voicing role, young Cyrus will be joining Travolta who is set to voice the titular character and Susie Essman who is signed to voice abandoned house-cat Mittens.
On the press conference, it is also revealed that "Bolt", which originally titled "American Dog", will be Disney's another 3-D project following "Toy Story 3" and many others. The film directed by Chris Williams and Byron Howard follows the story of a famous television canine Bolt who gets into a real adventure of discovering the real meaning of hero when he is accidentally shipped from his Hollywood studio to New York City. The animation film is set to arrive in theaters on November 26, 2008.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date