Brandon Routh to Appear in 'Dylan Dog' Film Adaptation
The depicter of the man of steel in superhero flick "Superman Returns" Brandon Routh is reported to have been signed to star in the comic book adaptation film "Dead of Night". According to Bloody-Disgusting, the 28-year-old actor has officially been tapped to take the lead role in the horror movie project.
For this comic book adaptation project, the co-star of Kate Bosworth in "Returns" will be portraying Dylan Dog who is a nightmare investigator. Also, he is going to be acting under the direction of "TMNT" helmer Kevin Munroe. Further, he will join Munroe when the film begins its shooting that is expected to start in July 2008 in Toronto, Canada.
Adapted from an Italian horror comic created by Tiziano Sclavi, the film is said to share some similarities to Keanu Reeves's horror movie "Constantine" since the story resolves around a loner paranormal investigator who has a string of personal problems. This film will mark the second time the comic is brought to the big screen following 1994's "Cemetery Man" featuring Rupert Everett.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie