Brandon Routh to Appear in 'Dylan Dog' Film Adaptation
The depicter of the man of steel in superhero flick "Superman Returns" Brandon Routh is reported to have been signed to star in the comic book adaptation film "Dead of Night". According to Bloody-Disgusting, the 28-year-old actor has officially been tapped to take the lead role in the horror movie project.
For this comic book adaptation project, the co-star of Kate Bosworth in "Returns" will be portraying Dylan Dog who is a nightmare investigator. Also, he is going to be acting under the direction of "TMNT" helmer Kevin Munroe. Further, he will join Munroe when the film begins its shooting that is expected to start in July 2008 in Toronto, Canada.
Adapted from an Italian horror comic created by Tiziano Sclavi, the film is said to share some similarities to Keanu Reeves's horror movie "Constantine" since the story resolves around a loner paranormal investigator who has a string of personal problems. This film will mark the second time the comic is brought to the big screen following 1994's "Cemetery Man" featuring Rupert Everett.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs