Brandon Routh to Appear in 'Dylan Dog' Film Adaptation
The depicter of the man of steel in superhero flick "Superman Returns" Brandon Routh is reported to have been signed to star in the comic book adaptation film "Dead of Night". According to Bloody-Disgusting, the 28-year-old actor has officially been tapped to take the lead role in the horror movie project.
For this comic book adaptation project, the co-star of Kate Bosworth in "Returns" will be portraying Dylan Dog who is a nightmare investigator. Also, he is going to be acting under the direction of "TMNT" helmer Kevin Munroe. Further, he will join Munroe when the film begins its shooting that is expected to start in July 2008 in Toronto, Canada.
Adapted from an Italian horror comic created by Tiziano Sclavi, the film is said to share some similarities to Keanu Reeves's horror movie "Constantine" since the story resolves around a loner paranormal investigator who has a string of personal problems. This film will mark the second time the comic is brought to the big screen following 1994's "Cemetery Man" featuring Rupert Everett.
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis