Brandon Routh to Appear in 'Dylan Dog' Film Adaptation
The depicter of the man of steel in superhero flick "Superman Returns" Brandon Routh is reported to have been signed to star in the comic book adaptation film "Dead of Night". According to Bloody-Disgusting, the 28-year-old actor has officially been tapped to take the lead role in the horror movie project.
For this comic book adaptation project, the co-star of Kate Bosworth in "Returns" will be portraying Dylan Dog who is a nightmare investigator. Also, he is going to be acting under the direction of "TMNT" helmer Kevin Munroe. Further, he will join Munroe when the film begins its shooting that is expected to start in July 2008 in Toronto, Canada.
Adapted from an Italian horror comic created by Tiziano Sclavi, the film is said to share some similarities to Keanu Reeves's horror movie "Constantine" since the story resolves around a loner paranormal investigator who has a string of personal problems. This film will mark the second time the comic is brought to the big screen following 1994's "Cemetery Man" featuring Rupert Everett.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie