Heavily Pregnant Tori Spelling Posed in Bikini for Startraks Photo Agency
When it comes to rocking a bikini with a bun in the oven, Tori Spelling isn't afraid of doing it. The actress who's eight months pregnant with her second child with husband Dean McDermott dons a bikini for photo agency Startraks during the March 20 shooting of her Oxygen reality show in Beverly Hills.
"So far I've gained 25 pounds and am loving my body!" Tori told Startraks about her curvier body. "I'm eating whatever my body tells me it needs and wants. I love my growing belly and the curves I'm taking on."
Comparing her second pregnancy to the first one, Tori revealed that "During my first pregnancy with Liam, I spent a lot of time worried about my weight and how big I was getting and how I would lose it afterwards. But once I wasn't pregnant anymore, I missed it. I loved being pregnant! And now I know that it is possible to get back your body with diet and dedication."
Tori, nevertheless, claimed that being a pregnant mom and shooting a reality show isn't easy at all. "It's been a hectic, yet amazing time in my life," so she said.
The bikini shot shows Tori poses in black-colored two pieces bikini wearing a gold necklace with a matching black pendant.
Tori and Dean tied the knot on May 7, 2006. They welcomed their first child together, son Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13 the following year. As for her second pregnancy, report on that matter was first covered by In Touch Weekly in late January. It was revealed at that time that she has made it into her second trimester.
The very pregnant Tori reportedly is due to give birth in early summer.
Teri is following in the footsteps of Demi Moore and Christina Aguilera among others who famously revealed all during the latter stages of their pregnancies.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?